Daytona Grey RS3

Bronk

RMS Regular
Decided to treat myself to a new car after having the GTD for roughly 5 years during in which i got married and became a father.

Ive had itchy hands for the 18 months about buying a new car, looking at e92 m3s ( which i still love and will hopefully own one before i kick the bucket), Golf R's but couldn't justify changing to them for a faster engine , same with the GTI with PP. Looked into A45's but for some reason ive never been a lover of merc's.. even though the noise of the C63 etc is lush.

Then Graham from hollybrook said ill do you a good deal on the RS3 and sent across figures.. and then it aroused my suspicion on them as i didnt know to much about RS3's.

Started researching them and found info on owner clubs, spent hours watching different videos on youtube and learnt about their iconic 5 cylinder engine and even consulted a couple of rms users as well buying the decision process.

Sunday past Graham called over with the RS3 and let me drive it.. and that was it.. mind made up.. deal done and got it yday :laughing: superb service from the team at hollybrook from start to finish.. was all hassle free.

So enough of the boring details, here's all the info about it

2016 RS3 2.5 TFSI 5 Cylinder - Quattro - S Tronic
Daytona Grey 25k and 1 owner from new, with full audi history.

Full RS Spec with the following optional equipment ( according to my audi app )

Audio & Communication
  • Audi Music Interface (AMI)
  • Navigation System
  • Bluetooth phone connectivity
Exterior Design

• Roof rails in matt black
  • High-gloss black styling package
  • Audi exclusive black gloss styling package

Packages
  • Dynamic package
Roof Systems & Windows
  • Privacy Glass

Safety & Technology

• RS dual exhaust system
  • Audi magnetic ride with Rs sports suspension

Seats
  • Super sport seats with the Rs3 Embossing
  • Electrically adjustable lumbar support
  • Fine nappa leather with diamond patterned stitching

Wheels

• 19" 5 Arm Rotor in titanium smart finish with diamond cut
Added Extras

• Maxton front splitter & Side Skirt Extensions
  • PPF along the top of rear bumper to protect it against things going in and out the boot like the childs pram or shopping.
  • G Technique Ceramic Coatin.
Haven't drove the car much yet but so far all i can say is WOW and the note from the exhuast is immense.

Using dealer pictures as i havnt been any where yet in the car - plan to go over spelga tomorrow to hear the sexual boosted 5 cyclinder note through the mourns and down into newcastle and hopefully get some.
IMG_9452.jpg
IMG_9457.jpg
IMG_9470.jpg
IMG_9471.jpg
IMG_9475.jpg
IMG_94361.jpg
IMG_9452.jpg
IMG_9457.jpg
IMG_9470.jpg
IMG_9471.jpg
IMG_9475.jpg
IMG_94361.jpg

Attachments

• rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 362
Last edited by a moderator:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
apologies, didnt realize it had posted while i was still typing. #doh

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
That’s lovely. The Maxton splitter & side extensions are a nice add on. Super spec and nice upgrade from the GTD.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Lovely, good to see it has the SS seats.

The splitter and side skirts look really well.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Thanks for posting the same pictures 40 times :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Looks great, the sound of these is addictive! My wife has her's two years now and won't part with it.

just noticed that, think i hit the full size images button to many times lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Great Bronk and as said, the Maxton's are a nice addition - recently added the skirts to my S3 and wish I did it a few years ago!

Mightn't interest you now but these respond so well to a Stage 1 map with over run! :grinning:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Great Bronk and as said, the Maxton's are a nice addition - recently added the skirts to my S3 and wish I did it a few years ago!

Mightn't interest you now but these respond so well to a Stage 1 map with over run! :grinning:

Been researching maps already, cant believe how much power can be got from them with just bolt on mods and map, but prob enjoy it for a while first before throwing money at it.. as i want to get a nice plate for it as well.

Seen a miltek secondary de cat pipe on ebay, they sound amazing with them on when on full boost.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I would have thought an exhaust and a nice plate would be enough, 370bhp should be more than enough, unless of course you plan a lot of track days.