Daytona Grey RS3

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Delighted for you chum ,you got yourself a lovely example .like I said the secondary decat pipes are a total must have first mod ,totally transform the car .
I would recommend a map and a set of mss height adjustable springs to let you set your own height .oh wait I actually have a set for sale ,highly recommended on the net .

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Delighted for you chum ,you got yourself a lovely example .like I said the secondary decat pipes are a total must have first mod ,totally transform the car .
I would recommend a map and a set of mss height adjustable springs to let you set your own height .oh wait I actually have a set for sale ,highly recommended on the net .

Go away .. im leaving it standard for at least a week 😂😂

Thanks for the info on rs3s before i bought it 😎

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Car looks great. That wee promotion came in handy 😉 congratulations

davyk31

RMS Regular
Looks a great upgrade, no more tractor sounds and that beautiful 5 pot beat instead.

is Hollybrook just an old farm with lovely cars hiding in all the old sheds. Pictures make it look that way.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
IMG-20200627-WA0032.jpeg
20200628_084321.jpg

Who said Rs3 aint a family car? That's the wife happy for another wee while as i always assumed a pram would fit 🙊

Looking forward to going on a proper run in it today over the mournes with the family.. comfort mode until i reach the mournes then dynamic up over them🎵😎
20200628_084405.jpg
20200628_084431.jpg

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Looks a great upgrade, no more tractor sounds and that beautiful 5 pot beat instead.

is Hollybrook just an old farm with lovely cars hiding in all the old sheds. Pictures make it look that way.

Yeah it has outhouses that the cars stay in

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Looks great @Bronk . How do they sound standard? A Nice 2/3 digit reg would look well on it.

Standard with the sports Exhaust as part of the dynamic pack sounds unreal, unfortunately i dont have any exhuast vids yet but found a link of someone using a go pro with theirs.

Not heard another one with out the dynamic pack yet but im sure they still sound immense 🥰

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I need one of these in my life, maybe go for a RSQ3 once the lease is up on the e-tron, they should be down to affordable levels by then.

colin84

RMS Regular
There was a saloon in my street yesterday, first time I've heard one, sounded amazing. He gave it a bit between speed bumps and nearly snapped a few necks.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
There was a saloon in my street yesterday, first time I've heard one, sounded amazing. He gave it a bit between speed bumps and nearly snapped a few necks.

The noise is hard to beat, the cold starts are ❤