Daytona Grey RS3

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
If it isn't mapped is there any benefit running the ultimate? Seems decent MPG for what it is :grinning:

Any turbo car ive had, has always been ran on bp ultimate.. might be just me.. but i feel i get more miles to a tank compared to normal super unleaded.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Flip thats about the same, if not more than I get in my DSG 2.0TFSI.

Car looks class!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Finally went through a full tank there yday.. 320 mile for £60 of bp ultimate and thats mixed driving.. comfort and dynamic mode :oops:

That's great to hear as I was always curious to know "real" mpg of the 5 cylinder.

With my commute now to Ballymena, i usually have it in Economy mode, don't need to go flat out every where and I get 350-370 miles per tank

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Did you end up touching for a nice plate in the auction or were they all going for too much money

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Did you end up touching for a nice plate in the auction or were they all going for too much money

The auctions lasts until next week.. highest bidder on a plate at the minute 🤞

Reactions: Ben

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Chris did your Rs3 have the magi ride suspension? Did you get it recalibrated after lowering.. or is it or is not a necessity after lowering? maybe @Boydie might know about it as well
My s3 saloon was lowered and spacers. It magni ride. Only thing I got done was the headlight levelling . It was a bit hard with dynamic and h&rs

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Previous owner had h&r fitted with a 25mm drop if I remember correctly, with 12mm spacers S3 Saloon - Sepang Blue

4A3541D5-2A1E-4B98-AC34-C853F1778AEA.jpeg
FEBC4AF5-3F60-498A-A322-17FB681F24EB.jpeg

FFA78BEA-A1F6-4168-B3E2-6DEB4959EF81.jpeg

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Nice plate that. My mates after a dva plate for his motor. He got his initials and 115 ... cheap plate that will tidy the front and rear up no end

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Yes thought that was you behind me, gave you a flick of the indicators .. your s4 looks superb 😎
Ah I didn't see the indicator flick! Cheers, appreciate that.

The noise as you took off from the traffic lights was something else, i did a big smile

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Ah I didn't see the indicator flick! Cheers, appreciate that.

The noise as you took off from the traffic lights was something else, i did a big smile

Secondary de cat is on the to do list... which means it will sound even better..but dont want it to sound like a big bore 4 🙈

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
Seen u scoot past me (white Tiguan so I wasn't keeping up) and off M1 today about Moira. Looking well 👍