OP
Bronk
20200904_082118.jpg

New k&n arrived yesterday and fits perfect 👌

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Do the RS3 air boxes come with the snow guard at the bottom as well as the S3/R?

Take it out - also, you can modify the front grill to allow more air in directly to the air box

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Do the RS3 air boxes come with the snow guard at the bottom as well as the S3/R?

Take it out - also, you can modify the front grill to allow more air in directly to the air box

Not sure mate, ill get a nosey over weekend.

Any link to the airbox mod?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Not sure mate, ill get a nosey over weekend.

Any link to the airbox mod?

Only assuming the airbox is a similar layout

You would def benefit from an inlet pipe to the turbo - the OEM is very restrictive and doesnt allow smooth air flow

Last edited:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Only assuming the airbox is a similar layout

You would def benefit from an inlet pipe to the turbo - the OEM is very restrictive and doesnt allow smooth air flow

Cheers, ill get a nosey 😍

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Sourced a cobra secondary decat pipe on the bay of E for humble money after a bit of negotiating with the seller 😂

Should sound similar to this with all the driving modes 😈

Still cant drive at the minute with my hand but promise to get my own videos once everything sorted, unless someone wants the honours 😂

Last edited:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Where did you get your spacers @Bronk?

From a guy on Northern Ireland Audi Owners Club on facebook who ordered wrong ones, he got them from CM Wheels up in cookstown. I also got my gtd spacers from there as well.

Last edited:

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Semi Dynamic Lights ✅

Secondary decat pipe on... 😍 The noise on full boost is unreal and the pops and bangs is crazy. I need to get a go pro or someone in a car beside me to capture the note.🤩

Any way here is some vids

Cold Start 🔊

Comfort Mode into Dynamic Mode 🔊🔊

Think that will do me now for a while with mods, next will be a remap but will be in the new year some time.

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
No new updates with the car yet 🙈

Had the car out today for a spin since the roads were dry and the sun was shining 😍 Still havnt even done a 1000 mile in the car yet since ownership 🤯

Called to see @Coan and his concourse nova sport on way home and he took this video of me leaving his house..hopefully its clear enough to hear the 5 cylinder burble and gear change noise .. its a noise i will never get bored off 🎵

Still love to get a go pro on the back bumper on full throttle but they are big money and ill prob only it once 😩 So if anyone has one local to me and is bored and wants a few beer tokens for the hassle let me know 😇

Getting closer to biting the bullet and going for a remap but the hardest thing is deciding who to use 🧐👀

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Love the sound of it. It’s class the change in tone when you pop it into dynamic.

also big fan of the dynamic lights

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
No new updates with the car yet 🙈

Had the car out today for a spin since the roads were dry and the sun was shining 😍 Still havnt even done a 1000 mile in the car yet since ownership 🤯

Called to see @Coan and his concourse nova sport on way home and he took this video of me leaving his house..hopefully its clear enough to hear the 5 cylinder burble and gear change noise .. its a noise i will never get bored off 🎵

Still love to get a go pro on the back bumper on full throttle but they are big money and ill prob only it once 😩 So if anyone has one local to me and is bored and wants a few beer tokens for the hassle let me know 😇

Getting closer to biting the bullet and going for a remap but the hardest thing is deciding who to use 🧐👀

Love the sound of this. If i was in your position id go revo for the remap not the cheapest but i think pretty good

Bronk

RMS Regular
OP
Bronk
Love the sound of this. If i was in your position id go revo for the remap not the cheapest but i think pretty good

Heard mixed reports about revo prob the same as every other mapper/tuner.