DC5 correction teaser

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Please excuse the crap phone pics as I dont actually have a digital camera lol

Though someone kindly took a few pics for me so Ill put them up when I get them, as Ive never had the opportunity to put a full photodetail up before. The car was really swirly and there was no gloss to the paint. Finished with dodo juice light fantastic, my favourite wax at the moment (y)

Here are a few afters for now, had to powergloss quite a bit of it so that gives an indication of how bad it was lol

3109930559a7110675004l.jpg

3109930559a7110675221l.jpg

3109930559a7110675464l.jpg

It came out really well, was really pleased with the change in colour with it especially. Pictures don't do it justice at all the gloss was just fantastic from it.

A wee shot of my car to show dodo juices awesomeness!!

3109930559a7110738031l.jpg

PJS

RMS Regular
Bit of a grey day by the looks of it, which can't have helped show up the after state.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
cheers, I was really pleased with it, its such a lovely car! Someone will be getting a real bargain when he sells it (y)

yeah phil it was, plus it was starting to mizzel a bit

Daisy

RMS Regular
Used to see this car all the time when i drove up and down to belfast...

Looks great there mate, good job wel done....

Ruth

RMS Regular
nice one pete, the paint on this car was pretty bad when i seen it :worried:

brisa

RMS Regular
Drives
eunos roadster \
Looks well, the feel of power gloss makes me feel uneasy lol.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Nice one as usual pete ...

see you on the 15th ;) Minting session

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
look forward to it :grinning: youll have to take me a spin in it this time with its new bits!

gaz3434

RMS Member
Drives
Impreza Type R
I have to give a big thanks to Big Pete for doing such a great job on the DC5! (y) ;) I have been wanting to restore some much-needed life back into the Championship White paintwork for ages now and Pete seems to have done the trick. The car looked fantastic when I picked it up yesterday and it's just a pity that the drive home from Ballyclare and to work this morning has now left the car boggin' again! :mad:

I will be able to make a proper assessment this saturday after I wash it again and I'll take some decent photos if the weather's okay....

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
glad your happy with it gary! Its such a lovely car, was a pleasure working on it

Drives
Peugeot 106
Trust me everyone, I saw this car in the flesh and the finish achieved was excellent, the pics dont do it any justice whatsoever. Top work as usual Pete. That pic of the astra looks great, I wonder where that was taken.....

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Looks well, good job.

Some better pics will be good !

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
lol hmmm I wonder where, the other pics I took on the way home yesterday didnt come out well :worried:

Drives
Peugeot 106
I must put mine onto the computer at some stage and see how they came out. What did you think of that meguiars tyre dressing, i hope it didnt fling too much on ya

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
its very very good, its really black and glossy still (y) Might get some actually. Starting into this 325i sport tonight :grinning: still not bored of driving it lol

Drives
Peugeot 106
Yeah i did a wee bit more on the 106 tonite, About 2.5-3 hours with a light cut pad and intensive on speed 4 - 5 on the top half of the rear quarter, have a wee bit more to do tomoro to finish that half. Does that sound o.k or too much?

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
its all about your confidence and ability so just spend as long as you want, no right and wrong time (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.