Decent Body Shop East Belfast or Smart repair

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cossie_1986

RMS Member
Drives
330d - Alfa
Hi guys,

Having rubbed my car against my neighbours white Audi a4 this morning ( Ibis White ) I think it will need the rear bumper resprayed, my question is what body shop in the east would do a good job for a fair price. The bumper inst damaged just needs a rub down and repainted or blown its not bad at all, feel terrible but thankfuly he was very understanding about it

Or would it be better to use Cosmetic Repair or Nufinish, although both are not in the east Id take a day off work and get the car sorted if its saved me a enough to warrant it.

What would you expect to pay for a respray of a rear bumper and who would you use?

Thanks

Cossie_1986

RMS Member
OP
Cossie_1986
Drives
330d - Alfa
Thanks, told him you recommended them so 150 - 200 ballpark. think that is not to bad personally ?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Nothing smart about a smart repair. A cheap quick nasty fix that in the end isn’t that cheap

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
I also don't know any good bodyshops in Belfast, but can echo above - avoid smart repairs. You'll only end up paying to have it done properly after.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.