Denis Wilson of Glenavy Annual open day/show....

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hey guys just a note to say our annual open day is coming up this Tuesday (5nd september) from 10 am till 9pm this year celebrating 40 years in business.

It's always a good day out, we provide lunch 12-2, dinner 5-7, snacks/tea/coffee/tray bakes/cake all day as a thank you to all our customers who have supported us all year.

There are give aways (I know Metabo are doing a free drills) and competitions all day, and a lot of the manufacturers themselves are being represented if you have any questions for them directly. There will be an opportunity to try out the various tools as well as there will be demo vans coming.

We've a cycling completion running and are in discussions with room2race and hoping to have them there this year with prizes for the best times.

Andy Perry will be here with Trialstar doing motocross demonstrations. He's exceptionally good for those who have never seen him.

We'll be officially launching our new power tool showroom.

Obviously I'm biased, but it's the best tool shows in the country.

All welcome….no tickets needed!!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Just a reminder this is today folks for anyone thats free.

Teng tools have their new van over from England and its very impressive and all the new 54v dewalt kit will be out for demo.

Room2race starting at 2pm with 1st prize being a petrol power rc car.

All welcome.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Just happen to be at a course at Nutts corner today so I have to drive past on my way home. Hopefully get time to call in

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Thanks for hosting this @lightning and happy birthday to Denis Wilson Tools!

It was a small RMS mini meet, even @Cooper graced us with his presence (see if you can spot the cooper mobile). The guys were having a heated discussion about the two cars Andy ;).

I was delighted I actually got to lock the diffs to park up / head home, the lawn was a little slippy!

20170905_203104-jpg.157008

Attachments

• 20170905_203104.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 648

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
We left footprints most of the way round Sainsbury's when we stopped on the way home... :oops:

Fantastic evening with some great stands and demos on display, not to mention the show deals. Could literally have spent £5k there this evening without flinching...

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Good to hear it went well and a bit pissed off that i missed it as im working away this week. :-(

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Whether you're a mechanic, farmer, gardener, metal or wood worker, builder or working on anything that needs tools, Denis Wilson of Glenavy has been the go-to place to get kitted out now generations. If you need a drill, a lawnmower and a compressor right now, they probably have dozens in stock to buy at their expansive site just off the main road between Moira and Nutts Corner. It's like Aladdin's Man Cave and every time I visit my wallet breaks out in a sweat, as the home mechanic in me is quickly seduced by Teng socket sets, Sealey Tool Chests and the latest DeWalt Battery kit.
(Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here