Denis Wilson of Glenavy -

PhilM

RMS Regular
:yum:yum:yum:yum:yum

Massive thanks to Simon for looking after us again, late night opening on thursday is a brilliant chance to get a good look around such a massive amount of stock.

and purchases as cheap or cheaper than you will find on ebay/online.

(and we know that cause we are cheap skates and always check lol)

but above all the array and volume of stock is really really worth the trip alone.

toolboxes/hand tools/power tools/clothing everything in vast quantities and for every price point.

Phil

@lightning

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Plenty of times Simon has come up much cheaper for various things than online prices, but the savings are often offset by buying loads of other stuff when you’re up because of the huge amount of stock they have... :joy:

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
Yeah simon sorted us with a lawnmower last summer was my first time up at it... some selection of everything ya can imagine!! Very impressive

Got my lawnmower off him as well. Place is amazing

-Pete-

RMS Regular
I went up for a bottle of argon and ended up getting stung for a load of carharrt stuff and tools at the same time. dangerous place to be with money to spend!

Exactly why I try and stay away and just get stuff delivered to avoid the temptation :laughing:

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Any time I am up I am pretty sure they think I am thieving as I just do lap after lap after lap..................lol

Robber

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiats mainly
Anyone know if DW is open in the current situation? If so, any restrictions on what can be bought?

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Get it bought! I got the older model a few years ago and it’s been super - so much so that the place I used to service it, hadn’t heard of alko before (at least the guy who I left it with hadn’t), they now sell them.

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Simon @lightning would you stock a strimmer head for a kawasaki TJ27, I've attached a few photos of the current head. Thanks
20210427_210218.jpg

Attachments

• 20210427_210211.jpg
    20210427_210211.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 61
  • 20210427_210229.jpg
    20210427_210229.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 64