Dent removal guy

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Anyone recommend a good dent removal guy, the brother in law is looking a couple of dents taken out of his car. I did a search on here but couldn’t find any phone numbers, used Mike Hamilton over the years and swore by him but I lost his number, does anyone know if he’s still doing dents?

Cheers

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
0769DE26-DE6C-4DB2-B732-56159CDC1E1E.png

David19

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk7. 5 GTIPP
Anyone recommend a good dent removal guy, the brother in law is looking a couple of dents taken out of his car. I did a search on here but couldn’t find any phone numbers, used Mike Hamilton over the years and swore by him but I lost his number, does anyone know if he’s still doing dents?

Cheers
Or can we organise a dent day?
I've one myself that needs sorting.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Can’t get hold of Mike Hamilton at all, does anyone know of any other good dent guys?

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
The same 4 or 5 names are listed on a few threads here very recently

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Dent division sorted my passat last week. Based near moneyreagh. Excellent job.

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Andrew at DentsNI in Portadown is brilliant. Did some work for me after Mrs Cooks opened her door into the rear arch of a passing corsa.
Also, look at thedentman.ie - Damian Connolly - another great guy I've used many times. Based in Monaghan, and usually travels up to Armagh, Dungannon, Enniskillen.
Cooks

Chris0

RMS Regular
Any of the above mobile? Need a dent repaired on the door of a neighbour's car (less said the better : unamused:)

@big_pete does the guy you use do any private or just work in the trade now?

Dave..

RMS Regular
I had an awkward dent removed from the top of the wing on my mini by @big_pete dent guy. No one else would touch it. It was impossible to see after it was fixed.

Chris0

RMS Regular
Yeah the guy Pete uses does some amazing repairs. Just hoping to get someone to do it at the door to save the neighbour any hassle to be honest

Chris0

RMS Regular
Anymore based or travel to Lisburn? Sent off a few messages today with photos understand most are off until possibly next week