Dent repair - Belfast area

Ciaran

RMS Regular
Drives
i3 REX
My Aunt has a dent on her X3 drivers door and would like to get it fixed - no paint damage thankfully. Could someone recommend a reputable company in Belfast or even a mobile service. Thanks

richie_mck

RMS Regular
I used Dentworks and he left it perfect. It was a dent on the door jamb edge from taking out a child seat so not a straight forward job.

He called out to the house to do it but is based around newtownabbey.

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
I used Dentworks and he left it perfect. It was a dent on the door jamb edge from taking out a child seat so not a straight forward job.

He called out to the house to do it but is based around newtownabbey.
Dentworks did a great job on one of our cars.
highly recommended from me.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
There was a guy Mike around Bangor area did stuff for me and a couple of mates before, incredible work. Anyone have his number? Can't remember what the business was called and lost his number with old sim

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
There was a guy Mike around Bangor area did stuff for me and a couple of mates before, incredible work. Anyone have his number? Can't remember what the business was called and lost his number with old sim

07969021177 is a number I have saved from years ago for him.

bennn

RMS Regular
Drives
a bike
Another vote for Darius at dent devision, did a phenomenal job on my e34, huge rippled dent smoothed out and two dings in a rear 1/ made perfect. He can come out to your house or premesis just outside dundonald

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
From memory £70/£75 per panel.

He found dents in the panel he was working on which I didn’t see and removed them too, included in the original price.

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I used a guy called Ray, over in Craigavon to take 3 car park dings out if my last car, and he charged £40.

Alternatively, if you're anywhere near Armagh or Dungannon, give Damian Connolly a shout - thedentman.ie - I've used Damian many times over the years, and he's brilliant at what he does, and is easily paid too.

Cheers

Niall

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Bump this again. Anything local to Belfast>Antrim kinda direction?