Detailer around Bainbridge area

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I need a couple of scratches removed from my car & i think it will require a wet sand and compound to remove them, i dont have the balls to take sand paper to the bodywork myself so i was looking a good detailer, someone mentioned on here theres a very good guy in or around the banbridge area ? ive gone over old threads to find his name but cant seem to find it anyone any ideas or any other suggestions ? cheers

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Know a few guys who have used auto marine for ceramic coatings. Think he is in Banbridge.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I need a couple of scratches removed from my car & i think it will require a wet sand and compound to remove them, i dont have the balls to take sand paper to the bodywork myself so i was looking a good detailer, someone mentioned on here theres a very good guy in or around the banbridge area ? ive gone over old threads to find his name but cant seem to find it anyone any ideas or any other suggestions ? cheers

Don’t think there is anyone in Banbridge I would let near my car. @big_pete and the guys at PMG are only down the road.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
I have been hearing good feedback about Bluehill Detailing in Portadown (Carn). Never used his services but as i said business has cropped up in conversations recently. worth a punt!

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
Automarine knows his stuff

Used to be a member on here (dubsport I think)

bill

Banned
Got the ok to share Neils place Real Reflection Detailing he is in Banbridge any work i have seen is outstanding

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Got the ok to share Neils place Real Reflection Detailing he is in Banbridge any work i have seen is outstanding

Funny I’ve never heard of either of the names mentioned but that real reflection looks to be putting out good work.

bill

Banned
@jonny_w My friend is so OCD about his cars he was Detailing when people where valeting so Neil has picked up so much from him. Plus i think he did Rollos course.
Looking at the work he does i would love him to do my car if i had a nice colour.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Friend of mine that direction, maybe of use to some

Attachments

• received_706145349797430.jpeg
    received_706145349797430.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 66

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
Automarine knows his stuff

Used to be a member on here (dubsport I think)

Another vote for jonny, known him for year, and did my car for my wedding recently.

Edit - seen you got sorted!