detailing an i8

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nutts

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi R8
Called by Bavarian a few days ago to take a look at that Mexico blue M5. Brilliant colour and brilliant car but I'm not sure about the combination of the two. I would have reversed up beside it for a few photos but there was a 7 series in the way.
I also took at look at that i8 roadster in the showroom with all its angles, nooks and crannies and I was thinking it must be an absolute nightmare to detail. Anyone here own one or detailed one? @big_pete

R8M5_1.jpg

i8 (1).jpg

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I've only ever detailed one and it was a real challenge, even with the smallest machines and extensions on the bigger machines there is just bits we had no choice but to polish by hand. The roof was really delicate too

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
The whole back end is basically a Z4 being birthed!

Mark@PD

RMS Regular
Drives
S1 Elise
There are a couple of i8's about I see one in Belfast the odd time its a eye catching car for sure, but I would be looking at the trade in value any chance it could be another Ford Probe?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.