Dewalt goodies

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Hi Simon, been looking at getting a dewalt 18v kit recently and have decided on the DCK665P3T.

Have you any in stock and what sort of price are you selling them at

Cheers
Johnny

bill

Banned
Go Johnny go that is some kit but one thing you can never beat a 240v circular saw i used to have a £300 battery powered one and 3 batteries and there where jobs it just could not do. The rest of that kit looks worth it. Only my opinion mate others may say different.

lennyd

RMS Regular
OP
lennyd
Drives
a car
I've bosch pro 240v stuff for heavier jobs (wish I had bought 110v) but looking 18v for lighter jobs like flooring etc and having used a mates dewalt gear the other week and looking at their range, it's enough to pull me away from bosch gear. I could quite happily spend about 4k on a dewalt setup but I'm trying to save for go faster bits for the forester

bill

Banned
Spot om mate what ever you do dont get aErbauer from Screwfix terrible i have had a drill replaced 3 times.
The son went to put up a photo frame the other day with one that had not been used for 18 months and all it was used for was putting screws in.
Fooked and out of warranty all its good for is Ebay parts now and its brushless and i was told ah it will live forever yeah.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hi Simon, been looking at getting a dewalt 18v kit recently and have decided on the DCK665P3T.

Have you any in stock and what sort of price are you selling them at

Cheers
Johnny

Sorry mate was driving all day will check in the morning and pm you!

lennyd

RMS Regular
OP
lennyd
Drives
a car
No bother, managed to get a deal that was running out today so I'm sorted but will be in touch soon