Directions in Portadown

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark

Drives
A3 1.8 T Sport
Can anybody on here give me directions to Next in Portadown.

I know its in the meadows centre but dont have a clue where that is.
Will be coming from the motorway.

Thanx

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
come off the motorway, stay on the road you are on and it will loop around sharply to the left and bring you unto the 'Northway'.

stay on this road until you see an exit going off to your left pointing to the towncentre. take it.

you'll come down a small hill to a set of traffic lights. go through those lights unto the one way system. From here the one way system will turn you 'right' and then 'right again' (you'll notice a bridge going off to your left...). After you pass the bridge on your left hand side, get into the leftmost lane. the road will turn off the oneway system and take you straight to Meadows!

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
come off at the craigavon portadown turn off on the m1 go rite down the m12 u will go round a long swopin bend stay close to the kerb on the inside drive the hole way down the north way until u go over the bann river bridge then take left down the wee slip rd rite to the end go thru the traffic lights round the bottom of the town stay in the lane that say town centre then u will come to an othere set of lights get in the out side lane of them then follow the signs for the meadows centre don`t go up the town theres a left at a place called burning desires take that left and follow that road

hope that helps

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
rosie said:
ahhhh i c now I was gonna tke him the long way? opps

lol, what way where you gonna take him :lol: :p

Oh and mark, me and tufty are describing exactly the same route, so between the two descriptions you should get there!! :grinning:

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Right, this is prob the easiest way.

Come off at junction 12, take a left at the roundabout onto the dungannon road.

Stay on here til you come to a roundabout at the top of the garvaghy. hang a left and head down the garvaghy road. Straight down into town you'll come to 2 sets of lights. Go thru them and get into the right hand lane, go thru another set of lights to the right and get into the left hand lane. The road will filter off away from the town centre. Keep driving til you see the meadows.

Bingo

Mark

OP
M
Drives
A3 1.8 T Sport
Oh why couldnt it be take junction 11 and its on your left. I'm so gonna get lost

Work in the belfast city centre one but have to drive some visitor around tomorrow. So just call me parker the morrow.

Apparentely i'm getting some really swish company car and all. They're delivering it to my house in the morning.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
:lol: :lol: @ tufty.

you have wayyyy to much time on your hands lol

but Excellant map none the less 8)

Mark

OP
M
Drives
A3 1.8 T Sport
Is it stupidly easy to find. I mean obvious when i get there. Just dont wanna look like i dont know where i going lol.

Oh and what street is it on or near.

Well impressed with these maps
Thanx guys.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
why wheres it supposed to be? is it not on the right as u come in from the motorway as u approach the 2nd set of lights?

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
mark_206 said:
Is it stupidly easy to find. I mean obvious when i get there. Just dont wanna look like i dont know where i going lol

ummm. no. :lol:

Meadows is just off the one way system... so if you drive up and down the main street... you'll miss it .

that map 'might' help. basically when your at the bottom of the town centre, near thr river... you want to go as far left as you can from the main street lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
well i know where im going to get to meadows :p

xtra vision is in that area anyway so if he see's it he knows he is close!! :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.