Directions to Harry's Tyres

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bryan

RMS Regular
I'm heading down today to get some new tyres on the 306 and Harry's Tyres seems to be the cheapest - but how do I get there? I'm not that familiar with Belfast.

From Mapquest, I'm guessing it's somewhere around the Opera House?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
The opera house is great if you're going to see Joseph and his Technicolour dreamcoat, but is nowhere near harrys!

Go across belfast and head towards central station (the train station). Ie head past the courts/the waterfront etc. and then over the bridge. Then up the albertbridge road (I think it is) past all the traffic lights there, straight on. Hang a left down the beersbridge road. Harrys tyres is down that road down a side street to the right before a petrol station.

My directions aren't great... and if you don't know belfast you're gonna be looking a while, but think of those cheap tyres :p

Yell Map Link

Good luck!

Andy

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
I think I know roughly where you're on about! I'll find it eventually.

Cheers.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.