DIY underbody steam clean ramp

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Anywhere in Belfast/Lisburn area that has a ramp and you can DIY? I want to get under it and give it a good cleaning before I put the new underseal on. The arches were easy enough to do on axle stands but I cant get the angles to do the floor.

I remember the BP petrol station near the Belsize road in Lisburn used to have a ramp but I don't think they have it anymore.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
The carwash out beside Jm motor factors in lisburn will let you diy on their drive up ramp. Mate used it recently to clean his engine after a big oil leak.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
I remember the BP petrol station near the Belsize road in Lisburn used to have a ramp but I don't think they have it anymore.

Still there man, I used to work there. They keep it up the back of the shop, and someone will forklift it over for you when you go in and ask

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Even better, I remember the machine had hot water too. Thanks for the replies

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Was gonna go tomorrow morning around 9 or 10am. Thanks Mark

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F30
Anyone use this style of ramp for washing underneath their car? My only worry is that they dont seem wide enough for my wheels so they would sit over the ends.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/hilka-pro-craft-2-tonne-car-ramps-2-pack/83061

ae235

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Your better spending a tenner and getting one of the valeters to do it for you, those ramps wont raise it much at all.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.