1660902527868.png

1660902550926.png

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I looked at the window line a minute ago and thought "That's a bit Audi A5" and I now I can't unsee it

1660906392183.png

karl7900

RMS Regular
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
Take away the stupid red lighting strip in the interior and whack in a stonking great big V8 and I'd be all over that :heart_eyes:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
They are trying to attract a hardcore market, that generally want nothing to do with EV's, and it'll likely cost a fortune.

Unless it's a lot cheaper than a Plaid S, and faster....it all seems rather pointless.

As fast as the Plaid already is, and there are a good few out there etc. In terms of drag racing which most Americans love...a lot of tracks already have issue with them running a full 1/4 mile pass because they're so fast, but have none of the draconian safety features the ancient rules require.
And in a lot of cases would be very very hard to apply to an EV
And as fast as they are, it must be very boring for a car to run the exact same time, every single time with virtually no input required by the driver.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Jeez, it’s just so wrong, it has to be one of the most unlikely cars ever to go EV. Looks class but that’s were it ends for me.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
In a world of high definition where you can make out the spots on peoples arses what in the name of god did they choose to record that video with