Dog Food NI- chapel farm+ Flourish

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Well done Neil. Hope it works out for you, need to grab another bag from you this weekend if you are about.

Thanks Chris and yes no problem! Have a mtb enduro this weekend but open for business as usual, my wife's number is +44 7792 649064 cheers!

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Thanks Chris and yes no problem! Have a mtb enduro this weekend but open for business as usual, my wife's number is +44 7792 649064 cheers!

Cheers, I'll get a race over Sunday; I'll call her beforehand to see if she is about.

KaraokeMidget

RMS Regular
Drives
Mx5
I can recommend this food 100%. My 11 month old boxer pup has a really sensitive tummy but loves this food. I deal directly with @neil205 and he is a great guy. I took my pup with me today when collecting more food and he was all over her.
Everyone who see my pup admires her coat. So smooth and silky with no oil at all, they all ask me what i am feeding her.
Honestly guys if you in doubt about what crap is in your current dog food give this food a try.
Really good value too compared to stuff sold at Pets at home.

gazac

RMS Member
Drives
Subaru WRX STI
Will you have the puppy food available in your new range? Can you let me know when it is available? Thanks

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
@gazac @Philljdm

Guys sorry I didn't see these... Flourish here within 2 weeks and yes there will be as follows...

Adult salmon and potato
Adult chicken and rice
Adult LARGE breed chicken and rice (dogs over 25kg recommended for extra joint care and protein)
LARGE breed puppy salmon and potato

If there's enough interest I have a slightly more expensive grain free food for very sensitive tummies which will be duck and potato, all these are absolutely amazing foods and I wouldn't even compare them to the likes of science plan, royal canin etc cos they are way better, very similar recipes to burns and james well beloved but a lot cheaper

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
I think i have enough dog food left for a week of chapel farm . So will need to get another bag off you until flourish is ready

Ghost

RMS Regular
Neil, I'm currently feeding my 2 year old springer James well beloved. At the moment, she won't eat her food unless we stand with her. She could leave it for hours. This has only recently happened. No change in diet either. Any advice? I'm going to try yours.

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Neil, I'm currently feeding my 2 year old springer James well beloved. At the moment, she won't eat her food unless we stand with her. She could leave it for hours. This has only recently happened. No change in diet either. Any advice? I'm going to try yours.

Tough one without knowing more... My advice would always be to lift it immediately if it's not gobbled and don't put it down again until that night and same again, may take a few days to retrain her but she'll get the message to either eat it or lose it.

Ghost

RMS Regular
Yeah will try that. Just feel bad starving her. Then she yaps and yaps all night having not ate. Lol.

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
EXCITING NEWS AND A ONE OF OFFER! £5 CASH BACK!

We are delighted to announce that our own brand, Flourish will be available from this Friday 7/8/15 .We are offering all of our RMS friends the chance to order it in advance via our website and receive £5 cash back if ordered before this Friday at lunch time! Check out our updated website which has all the info you need and get buying! www.dogfoodni.co.uk

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
ITS HERE!!!!!

it's here woohoo!!!! Thanks everyone for your support and faithful buying over the last 3 years, without RMS it would have been a slow launch for us but you guys have got right behind us from the start and I really appreciate it...pics...
image.jpg
image.jpg