Dog Food NI- chapel farm+ Flourish

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Meet DogFoodNI's newest recruit! She's a pet but she'll be a working girl too protecting the dog food from any vermin!! 11 weeks old, Maggie :grinning:
image.jpeg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
My chocolate Labrador got terribly excited when he seen me carrying in a fresh bag yesterday, loves it!

*Quick delivery too :grinning:

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
image.jpeg
Thanks @Philljdm and @DC.

Only seeing this now :grinning: thanks again to all rmsers old and new for their business and recommendations, that's how we grow and it's really appreciated. Can I steal that pic for
Our Facebook page?

Last edited:

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Recently switched my lab over to @neil205's Salmon & Potato.
She had gone off Premium Chicken meal but absolutely loves this stuff!

As usual, highly recommend his food!

backrower

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FR Leon
Hi there looking to try a bag of the 24+ for my 2 old English sheepdogs. What is the best way to get a bag from yourselves? I'm from just outside Ards

Thanks Adam

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Hi @neil205 just wonder if you do a junior range that would be suitable for Rottweiler pups or is it all adult food?

Hey mate, thanks for enquiry, we have a fantastic salmon and potato puppy food which is specifically for large breeds so would be perfect for you and then lots more options once they are over a year. Call round and grab some if you are local to Ards or order online at www.dogfoodni.co.uk , thanks!

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Hey everyone, it's been a while since posting here, glad to say things are growing great and the range has been extended to 13 different varieties of food for dogs of all breeds, shapes and sizes, including an excellent grain free selection which boasts up to 50% meat content for half the price you'd probably expect. We also now have a naturally hypoallergenic cat food which we sell in 'no nonsense' 7.5kg bags!

If it's been a while since you checked in then check out www.dogfoodni.co.uk for all the up to date info.

Once again, a big thanks to a lot of you guys who have supported us from the start nearly 4 years ago and still do, you helped get us up and running and i'm so thankful to RMS for that too.

IMG_0022.jpg
IMG_0138.jpg
IMG_0118.jpg

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Hi Neil

Been buying food from yourself for over a year now.

Just a thought but one thing that would be handy on the website is a login so it remembers delivery addresses etc

gruff

RMS Regular
Drives
St Focus
Our Huskies have been on your food for the last while and love it, great service to. Never realised you where on here. Think the wife was in contact with you about stocking your food up here in Donegal.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
@neil205 What food on your website for a lazy ass basset hound that refuses to even walk more than 10 mins? (well he will but when hes had enough he just lays down and you can't exactly move a 35kg basset gracefully) or would you be able to recommend something else? We used to get K9 Optimum but we moved house and its a complete bollox to get it now.

Jonny

RMS Regular
Hi Neil,

GF has a Maltese and we've been getting her Royal Canine Sensitivity Control.
Would you have anything comparable?

Cheers

Jonny