Dog Food NI- chapel farm+ Flourish

neil205

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra
Hey again, already mentioned in RMS Real dog post but just wanted to cover all basis!

Hey everyone... After years of milking RMS for free business leads I've decided that it's only right I throw a few quid at advertising on here officially! We have loads of loyal customers from here which helped get our small business of stocking chapel farm dog food off the ground(which we REALLY appreciate!), we are now growing quite rapidly and have just set up a basic website with the facility to order, pay and arrange next day delivery on line at www.dogfoodni.co.uk

For those who haven't heard about it, below is a bit of blurb from our Facebook page... Basically it's premium quality hypoallergenic dog food for half the price of some of the bigger natural type brands...

Hi, we sell a great dog food full of really good quality ingredients like 26% chicken, rice, green lipped mussels, 1percent salmon oil, glucosamine, carnitine (full list below). It is wheat gluten free, super healthy and half the price of the other hypoallergenic foods on the market, £18-£24 for 15kg depending on which variety and quantity you need.Switching to a hypoallergenic feed heals a large percentage of dogs that suffer from problems relating to digestion, itchy coat, lack of energy, dull coat and even just general sickness, people often notice a nearly instant improvement in their dogs well being once it switches to a more natural diet like this.

Usually working dog food is full of cheap rubbish but in our opinion it's as good as James Wellbeloved, Science Plan, Royal Canin, Simpsons, Arden Grange and Eukanuba to name a few.

It was designed with working dogs in mind so for that reason is VAT free hence the lower cost.

It comes with nearly a full year best before date so will even suit smaller dogs that don't get through it as quickly.

INGREDIENTS LIST BELOW- Compare it to what you use now and you'll be convinced that it's a great food at a great price!

Chicken meal (26% chicken), Rice, Maize, Chicken fat, Full fat linseed, Alfalfa, Peas, Yeast, Salmon oil (1%), Salt, Glucosamine (1000mg/kg), Milk thistle, Nettle, Seaweed, Mannan oligosaccharides, Carnitine (125mg/kg), Green lipped mussel, Blackcurrant extract, Carrot, Beetroot and Rosemary (0.3% total herbs).

Feel free to ring with any questions

Thanks for looking!

Neil
Dog Food NI

Last edited:

gaz_5103

RMS Regular
Drives
SC Range Rover S
Will drop you a text next time I'm over your direction and call to get a couple of bags. What mix would you recommend for my 8 months old German shepherd?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Must try some of this, my dog is getting real fussy with food. Wouldnt mind trying something new!

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Will drop you a text next time I'm over your direction and call to get a couple of bags. What mix would you recommend for my 8 months old German shepherd?

Hey, any of the 3 would do but we have probably nearly a hundred shepherds on the 24+ as it's got a high % of glucosamine which looks after their joints, salmon oil for their coat, good meat content for muscle and growth and is sensitive on their stomach as it's the hypoallergenic variety. Also the 24+ does pups from 6 months and up, if you aren't in the area you should definitely take advantage of our next day delivery service!

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Must try some of this, my dog is getting real fussy with food. Wouldnt mind trying something new!

Go for it! :grinning: remember to ideally leave 5-7 days worth of the old food to make it a gradual change. Dogs on their own will generally be harder to keep interested as they've no competition, that's why I always recommend that from day one you lift the food away if it isn't scoffed and feed twice a day... There are some exceptions like dobies sometimes bloat so some vets will reccomend grazing for them.... Ok I just realised I'm answering questions I wasn't asked lol

Last edited:

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Must get our dog onto this now that she's old enough! Once we work through a bit of the current food I'll get some ordered. Have friends with working Springers who are keen to try it too!

Gavlar

RMS Regular
How would this compare with Wainwrights Hypoalergenic dog food? Wouldn't mind supporting a local trader. How big are the pellets? If they're too big our shih tzu wouldn't touch it lol would you recommend it for such a small breed?

Last edited:

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Our lot have been on it since they were pups, even before Neil did it. It's superb stuff, and excellently priced since we're going through a bag a week.

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
How would this compare with Wainwrights Hypoalergenic dog food? Wouldn't mind supporting a local trader. How big are the pellets? If they're too big our shih tzu wouldn't touch it lol would you recommend it for such a small breed?

Hey mate it's just as good in my view! Wainrights has brown rice and higher fiber which is better for humans but some
People find it runs straight through their dogs (I know we did when we used it for over a year). Our westie eats it and we've everything from Yorkies to Great Danes on it!

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Our lot have been on it since they were pups, even before Neil did it. It's superb stuff, and excellently priced since we're going through a bag a week.

To be fair, Rocko has prob bought more than anyone!!

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Our new logo... By the way, a guy on line from Czech Republic did it in a day for £45! Really pleased with it
image.jpg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Anything for 3-year old chocolate lab?

He's currently on Arden Grange light.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
How would this compare to K9 Optimum Adult Dog food? We have a Basset and the joints and eyes are usually the first to go :worried: K9 seemed to have the best chicken/fish content keeping unwanted crud away..

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Must get a few bags from you when my supplies run low. Doesn't seem bad prices at all.
What would you recommend for a 6 month lab pup?

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
hey! just checked that out, to be fair, its a great food! Not much better though and its the equivalent of £53.75 per 15kg (their bags are 12kg), it seems to have a a lot less glucosamine than ours too which is an expensive yet bery beneficial addition for joints! We have other basset hounds absolutely thriving on this food!
How would this compare to K9 Optimum Adult Dog food? We have a Basset and the joints and eyes are usually the first to go :worried: K9 seemed to have the best chicken/fish content keeping unwanted crud away..

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Do you deliver it yourself or courior? I can collect if need be. Wouldn't mind grabbing a bag next week to try it.

Yea either collection (which suits us well) or courier, we are selling quite a bit now so I don't get involved in delivering myself sorry ! Call round if it suits, if it doesn't work out for any reason, we offer a full money back guarantee! Cheers !

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
@neil205 thanks for the order i picked up last week performance24+ . My 3 jack Russells are loving it so no more buying James wellbeloved :]

any chapel farm dog treats lol ?

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Coming soon... Our own range of dog food! Chapel farm will still be our main focus as it now has a massive following and amazing reviews however this new brand will allow us to cater for pups, offer a variety of flavours and even a totally grain free diet too.... More info and ingredients lists to follow but here's a sneak preview...
image.jpg

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Well done Neil. Hope it works out for you, need to grab another bag from you this weekend if you are about.