Dog Food NI- chapel farm+ Flourish

RevT

RMS Regular
I just got my second order there and I was told margins were tight so no discount codes available. To be honest it’s still working out cheaper than Royal Canin for me and they seem to be enjoying it much more.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I just got my second order there and I was told margins were tight so no discount codes available. To be honest it’s still working out cheaper than Royal Canin for me and they seem to be enjoying it much more.
Yeah likewise. Working out cheaper than the Beta food and my two love it. Their coats have never been better either.

Was worth asking though....

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
@neil205

Relative has a dog that can’t keep digest or keep weight on at all. Anything super simple with as little fluff as possible to try him on?

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Just stumbled across this page. Never knew we had a dog food trader

Anyway
I got 3 Yorkie terroirs here
1 has a digestion problem but think that she eats her food to quick is the problem
Weird bowl bought but no difference

But her main problem is the food we have her own effects one of her ears were she scratches it that much, she cries scratching then eats the foot that she scratches with

What would you recommend?

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
My lab has real bad skin on his paws which kept breaking down. Vet told us to go to science plan sensitive skin a tummy. Never bad a problem since with his pads. Do you do something similar?

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
Just stumbled across this page. Never knew we had a dog food trader

Anyway
I got 3 Yorkie terroirs here
1 has a digestion problem but think that she eats her food to quick is the problem
Weird bowl bought but no difference

But her main problem is the food we have her own effects one of her ears were she scratches it that much, she cries scratching then eats the foot that she scratches with

What would you recommend?
Hey sorry for late reply I have been away. Definitely try her on grain free, we have a grain free 50% meat range at just £32.95 form 12kg. All recipes on website www.dogfoodni.co.uk

Thanks!

neil205

RMS Regular
OP
neil205
Drives
Cupra
My lab has real bad skin on his paws which kept breaking down. Vet told us to go to science plan sensitive skin a tummy. Never bad a problem since with his pads. Do you do something similar?
Hey yes same as above! Grain free cuts out all cheap fillers and allergens

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Just thought I'd give a bit of positive feedback. I have had my two on your food now for about 8 months (Chocolate Lab and a Golden Cocker Spaniel). They both love it, they're the picture of health according to the vet and their coats have never been better. The lab used to suffer with a bit of dry skin but not since we changed food to yours.

Also works out a bit cheaper than the Beta food they were on before and yours is delivered to the door.