Door Won't Open... ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

santoz

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
Well;
Was in town one day locked the car no probs but when i came back to it the CL wouldn't work though the indicators flashed for a sec or two; thought it was the remote battery so changed that but made no difference. When i push the lock button I can hear the relay under the steering column for the locking work but when i push the open button i can't hear the relay operate?

The passenger door will not open at all, even from the handle inside the door :?, the panel on the door is goin to be a bitch to get off with the door on the car(and closed), Any suggestions people?

santoz

RMS Regular
OP
santoz
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
forgot to say, the interior roof lights aren't working now too :? ; is it time to get the multimeter out?

santoz

RMS Regular
OP
santoz
Drives
VRS, Clio 182
theres no aftermarket alarm, just the one that comes with the car :? . I usually deadlock her so i'm thinking the deadlock is stuck?

Got the doorcard off as well, but can't seem to actuate the door latch, any suggestions?

POD

RMS Regular
try checking the c/l fuse. even taking it out and putting it back it resetting the system

bigal

RMS Regular
Drives
Omega MV6 non-pl
Must be a fault in the door cable bundle as the lockin wires an courtesy light would be together due to the open and lights come on thingy? Perhaps the solenoid is bust, it happened in my dads vectra only it was the fuel cap,most annoyin when the red light is on!1

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.