Double-din DVD player

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ma55ey

RMS Regular
My m8s mrs bought him it for xmas but its the wrong 1 as he has a 306!! Still brand new in box,thats all i know about it ur best giving niall a ring on 07732568233!! Can be viewed in banbridge

£230ono

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Interested mate can you give me anymore details like make and model

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Seen that same 1 before, or 1 very like it..

336,000 pixels, Plays almost any format of disc (DVD, RW, MP4, MP3, Pal/NTSC etc) 45w x 4 out-put, 1 IN and 1 OUT from memory...

Good wee unit, and they can be mounted seperate (dvd player in glove box etc) if it is the same.. (y)

Ma55ey

RMS Regular
OP
Ma55ey
Jst rang him ther and he said he's not sure as he isnt in the house,ur best bet is 2 give him a ring and get a look at it!!!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
OK no worries mate I live fecking miles away from banbridge so I wouldn't want to head all the way down there before I have a model number so I can check up about it on the internet first

Ma55ey

RMS Regular
OP
Ma55ey
Bump with a bit of info!!!!!

untitled.jpg

Ma55ey

RMS Regular
OP
Ma55ey
It is not mine im jst posting it up 4 a mate out of work,give him a ring and im sure u's can come 2 some sort of arrangement!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.