Doug De Muro car reviews

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Always love watching his videos. Daily driving a Hummer and taking the Skyline to the Nissan dealership were good too.

Even up to relatively recently he just used a fairly basic camera too.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Just this week I've watched a few of his reviews, I think the LFA was the first one, 'THE NOISE!' He's very enthusiastic about all the cars, the only thing strange is that his test drives are quite reserved.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Been watching Doug De Muro for ages, don't think there's one of his videos I haven't seen. I love seeing the weird quirks and his honest reactions to how the cars drive. The Doug score is pretty good too.

dannydnn

RMS Regular
the only thing strange is that his test drives are quite reserved.

The cars are just loaned to him buy real owners not press cars, he puts up in all his newer videos about if you want to lend him a car to test and an email address so driving like it's stolen is out of the question.
I think the Carmax ones where he brings the mad cars into we buy any car type place are class

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
If you enjoy him you shout try Hoovies Garage. I absolutely love it. Basically buying the cheapest cars he can and seeing what goes wrong lol

He has just LS swapped a 996 Carrera after it blew up with 240k on it

Really enjoy it myself, looking forward to seeing the Bentley bankrupt him lol

warren

RMS Photographer
His video on the LFA is very good. Not a big fan of that car but its got some seriously interesting quirks!

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
The cars are just loaned to him buy real owners not press cars, he puts up in all his newer videos about if you want to lend him a car to test and an email address so driving like it's stolen is out of the question.
I think the Carmax ones where he brings the mad cars into we buy any car type place are class

Is that the guy that brought the Miura in for a valuation? They could offer him a hurdled grand or something

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
OP
Nickyyy
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Another channel worth a look is Tavarish's

He is rebuilding a fire damaged twin turbo Lamborghini in his garage

I was enjoying the first few videos but now he's sorta ****ing about and being a typical youtuber,

Hoovies is great, my favourite channel RN is B is for build, really interesting stuff and a really watchable

His last build was a JDM RX-7, before that an E60 M5

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
Love Dougs videos, quite entertaining

Vehicle Virgins, Mr JWW and Shmee150 are other ones to check out...

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I enjoy Doug too

The smoking tyre is great because of the variety of cars he drives and he fairly drives them

This is my (and I think his) favourite one of all! The sound!!!!

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Love Dougs videos, quite entertaining

Vehicle Virgins, Mr JWW and Shmee150 are other ones to check out...

Can't stand of those 2nd/3rd gen rich kids to be honest.

Fair play to them for their love of cars but the whole trying to convince people they got to their status is on their own is misleading to their young impressionable audiences.

I love how vehicle virgins got his dad on video saying that he wasn't really that wealthy, until some viewers pointed out his dad was wearing an $150,000 watch.

DavidY

RMS Regular
Drives
his wife mad.
Every one of his reviews......

Quirks.jpg

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
I was enjoying the first few videos but now he's sorta ****ing about and being a typical youtuber,

It has got a bit waffley since he started doing the exhaust and turbo's. I did find it amusing when he replaced the missing $300 Lamborghini petrol cap with one from an F150

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
That was always going to happen. I just wish he would actually finish a project before moving onto the next one!

Agreed, he keeps saying the Lambo is almost finished but he still hasn't even looked at fixing the roof. I think I would rather fix that before painting the car.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
Recently started watching these reviews, not your normal car reviews, he goes into the intricate details of the cars, exploring their little quirks and facts, which I think it really enjoyable and different to the usual reviews I'm used to watching.

I've watched a few of these and really can't warm to him at all. I don't wish him any harm, but do wish he'd concentrate on something he's actually good at cos it certainly isn't reviewing cars.

RubberLover

RMS Regular
I find Doug’s videos very enjoyable. He seem genuine and just himself and not your typical review.

Pontiac Aztek

Aston Martin Lagonda. Two fuel filler caps on left and right hanside and a weird boot with an even more weird odometer location