Down Royal C&C returns (24th March, 26th May, 28th July, 8th Sept)

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I've to go to Portadown to ref an American Football game (yes really) so I'm planning on leaving early and heading to this first.

@Eddie_ what time you heading there at? Might tag along with you if we can arrange a meeting point.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I've to go to Portadown to ref an American Football game (yes really) so I'm planning on leaving early and heading to this first.

@Eddie_ what time you heading there at? Might tag along with you if we can arrange a meeting point.

Will drop you a PM over the next day or two and arrange something! Merc or Scooby making an appearance?

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Hoping to make it down to this on Sunday morning if the weather stays dry. Loved the last couple I went to, such a great variety of cars and so chilled :grinning:

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
My well take the Ducati out for a run if it's dry. Looking forward to this :grinning:

Reactions: Ben

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Scooby of the weather is good, Merc if not as I have to go to Portadown no matter what.

What time you planing on leaving Portadown as I’m thinking of heading down as well and i live in Portadown.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
What time you planing on leaving Portadown as I’m thinking of heading down as well and i live in Portadown.

I live on the Ards Peninsula, I need to go to Portadown early afternoon Sunday no matter what as I've a game of American Football to referee there. I dont live anywhere near Portadown.

Last edited: