Down Royal C&C returns (24th March, 26th May, 28th July, 8th Sept)

Rallyfreaks

RMS Regular
Drives
Golfs
Not wishing to sound like a tool, but it would good if we could all continue to keep up the high driving standards at this venue, as its now under new management. Hate to cause any grief for those that have worked so hard to organise what I think is a fantastic event at an excellent location.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Not wishing to sound like a tool, but it would good if we could all continue to keep up the high driving standards at this venue, as its now under new management. Hate to cause any grief for those that have worked so hard to organise what I think is a fantastic event at an excellent location.

Couldn’t agree more. I was gutted last year when the remaining dates where all cancelled.

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
I’ll maybe take a run up to this tomorrow - though it could be a tough call between this and taking a sleep in

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
BA674946-04B2-4964-80A2-0022E77075D0.jpeg

Car is cleaned and not moving until the morning lol

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Will be tight for time in morning and the volvo is fuelled up and in ok condition so I might just bring that.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
I just noticed tomorrow’s is an earlier than normal start, 9am as opposed to the usual 10 🤦‍♂️
Not great when you are 2hrs away 😭

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I just noticed tomorrow’s is an earlier than normal start, 9am as opposed to the usual 10 🤦‍♂️
Not great when you are 2hrs away 😭

Plenty of coffee on the way Chris and you will be good lol I won’t be there until half 9 and I’m 10 mins away.