Down Royal C&C returns (24th March, 26th May, 28th July, 8th Sept)

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
I just noticed tomorrow’s is an earlier than normal start, 9am as opposed to the usual 10 🤦‍♂️
Not great when you are 2hrs away 😭

Sure you could always arrived and leave at any time previously? Not still the case?

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Sure you could always arrived and leave at any time previously? Not still the case?
Yea that’s the craic okay just I always found if you were there too late you ended up miles away and then possibly miss something too

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
If anyone is heading from the Wild West I’m aiming to leave as soon as I can wake my teenage son, sorry 2YO son up.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Was only down for 20mins as the young fella was too cold but what a turn out, much to look at!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Massive turnout but Jaysus it’s founder ye!! Didn’t a quick lap and headedas the little ones were baltic

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Dandered about a hour or so. Nice but cold. It’s a early start, Wouldn get to excited about getting out of bed at 8am lol.

Reactions: Ben

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Yes good to see everyone but what should have been a great morning was hampered by it being Baltic and the skif of rain meaning so many leg it

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Nice to see a good turn out but we couldn't believe the amount of people leaving after what was a wee light skift of rain!

It's Norn Iron, rain happens..

To be fair if you were there from 9ish, you had seen all there was to see by the time rain started

PR1234

RMS Member
Great variety of cars this morning. Loved the A110 (though not sure about the chrome strip on the bonnet).

I was there from 9:30 - 11, so just happened to be heading back to my car to leave when the rain started!

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Seemed like a great show.

Only made it in for 10-15 mins at the end to meet up with the Anachem fellas though.

Look forward to the next one!

Topmark

RMS Regular
The best thing about these events is the variety. Brilliant turn out, tasty and interesting stuff as always. Thanks to all organisers.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
7DDD792F-2365-4F42-AAB4-582FC09C9252.jpeg

Unreal @chris_b

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
First car show of any description for my little fella (just about 7 months old) he gave me a whole 45 minutes before we had meltdown and headed of in the warm car for his morning nap.
What a turnout and what a venue, hoping to get to the next one and maybe bring the focus.
Great work by the organisers!