Down Royal C&C returns (24th March, 26th May, 28th July, 8th Sept)

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Great day for the most part, great turnout, and good to see them back again. Got catching up with a few folk, and was good to see a lot of the rms cars about. Some great collection of cars overall as per usual.

Followed @ossy2004 @c_rad in, both motors look great on the road.

Cheers mate, same...your car was stunning 👍

IMG_3500.JPG

@c_rad Mazda is a big beaut thou it's such a great looking motor

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Looked a great turn out - couldn't make it due to it being my boy's first birthday, don't think it would have gone down well if I missed it haha

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Great turn out yesterday but doofus here made a stupid mistake in not packing Elenas coat :tired_face:

This meant the other half was annoyed at me for the first 15 mins as she had to wrap her in a blanket and hold on to her to keep her warm.

Got a couple of coffees and a wee bun and then bumped into Gavin from Blackline who kindly donated his coat to keep her warm for a while :laughing:

Was a very chilly morning but a fantastic turn out and some very special cars there. Think my fave was the GT2 RS :heart:

Will deffo be at the next one. Must grow a set and actually try to introduce myself to a few members off here who I've never met in person :joy: I always feel too awkward

Samy888

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta 1.25 Ghia
Just a reminder for this Sunday folks.... always look forward to these... Let’s hope the sun stays out 8o|

Guaranteed it won’t be as Baltic as the last one lol

steaa

RMS Regular
Drives
DBP MK7.5 R
Hopefully make it to this one (y) It will give me motivation to clean the car as its bogging currently.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Met Office website shows a good chance of rain first thing. I’m hoping to make it along regardless of weather 😁

ED738763-E9FA-4FAF-BE03-FF79DE096CCF.jpeg