Down Royal C&C returns (24th March, 26th May, 28th July, 8th Sept)

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Enjoyed it! Pity about the rain on the way down getting the car dirty, and probably put some people off... but was still a decent turnout!

275CADE7-399B-420F-8BF3-4251DC43755C.jpeg

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Called in for a coffee and half hour dander round before we headed off to get the daughter.

Not as a big a turnout as last time but still some very nice motors about.

@amg306 Spotted you at the petrol station in Dromore. Was looking at you trying to figure out why I knew your face and then saw the reg on the Corsa lol

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Called in for a coffee and half hour dander round before we headed off to get the daughter.

Not as a big a turnout as last time but still some very nice motors about.

@amg306 Spotted you at the petrol station in Dromore. Was looking at you trying to figure out why I knew your face and then saw the reg on the Corsa lol
Didn't notice anyone at the filling station, just pulled in to get some cash!

c_rad

RMS Regular
I decided to take the Explorer down after being awakened early this morning by the wind. It was a pretty good turn out but I was hoping to see a few more super cars. Still a great turnout and variety of cars on display.

I was parked up beside you, Big explorer made the GT86 look even smaller than usual 😂

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
As far as I know it is. You heading?

Yep, if it's on I'll go. I've Armoy the day before and getting wrecked, so she'll be driving. Heading down to Dublin for the ferry on the Sunday aftwrnoon, but C&C will be good to stop at for coffee and breakfast on the way 👍🏻

Hadn't seen anything in their Facebook about it yet

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Yep, if it's on I'll go. I've Armoy the day before and getting wrecked, so she'll be driving. Heading down to Dublin for the ferry on the Sunday aftwrnoon, but C&C will be good to stop at for coffee and breakfast on the way 👍🏻

Hadn't seen anything in their Facebook about it yet

Dublin is the opposite way lol will keep an eye out for it.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
What's everyones plans?

Head to Cars & Coffee only, Only do the run, or head to Cars & Coffee for an hour then do the run?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'll be at CnC early doors just as have ferry in Dublin to get. Breakfast to cure the hangover and a quick walk around for me