Drifting Tuition Day this Sat

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
D1 Drift Series will be hosting a tuition day on saturday the 12th of Febuary in Tipperary Motor Speedway. There shall be a maximum of 16 entrants on the day to allow for greater track time. The day begins at 12pm and shall finish at 4pm.

Tuitors are D1 Drift Series licence holders John Power and Damien Mulvey. Each entrant shall get a half hour tuition. There tuition shall be 5 minutes car preparation, 5 minutes technique and 20 minutes track time.

Each entrant must have there own vehicle and be over the age of 17 with a minimum of a provisional licence. Scrutiny takes place before each run and all vehicles must be road worthy (No nct). Helmet and seat belt required.

It is a closed session so spectators will not be permitted. All D1 Drift Series rules and regulations apply on the day. It is a pre-book event.

Entry fee €50, each entrant gets a copy of the Drift Bible.

To enter or for further enquires email info@d1driftseries.com

Entry requires:

Name:
Address:
Contact num:
Car:
Modifications:
Have you drifted in the D1 Drift Series: Yes/No

All entries shall be processed and the most suitable applicants will be chosen.
This is the first of many Tuition days to take place in 2005

Emmy

flip me i'd love a go but dunno if i could drive all the way to tipperary, its also quite limited so if this is the only one, well i can see the spaces filling up v quickly, that and well i'd need to invest in a new set of tyres i'd say lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.