Dry seasoned Hardwood logs. Collection North Belfast.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
Drives
megane
Hi all.

A few forum members have received hardwood logs from my dad in the past when @Ian A was abroad. When Ian returned I stepped out of the fray as he had been resident log supplier before.

With light of Ians post of no more supply from him, I can arrange for hardwood logs to be collected from my address in a North Belfast or possible delivery / meet on the way. Route will be from Draperstown, Castledawson, Toome, M2, Cavehill.

If enough interest for deliveries in a certain area this could be arranged.

Bags are 25kg bags, logs have been air dryed and seasoned (2 years)

£3 per bag collected. £3.50 per bag delivered.

Other areas considered, just ask. IMG_20201005_182444.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201005_182422.jpg
    IMG_20201005_182422.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 44

davyk31

RMS Regular
Thanks Mel. I have got sorted out this time but maybe next. Roughly how many of your bags would equate to a tonne builders bag so I can gauge how many I could take.

Boksic

RMS Regular
Are you based in the city or have you a place in Draperstown/castledawson too?

I ask because I'm on the road for work and could be anywhere in a day, incase at short notice I've room in the van!

Mel_45

RMS Regular
OP
Mel_45
Drives
megane
Thanks Mel. I have got sorted out this time but maybe next. Roughly how many of your bags would equate to a tonne builders bag so I can gauge how many I could take.
I'll get him to Check, he has filled tonne bags and then decanted into the 25kg bags to get the right number. I think it's 15 or 16 from memory.
@Mel_45 I'd take 10 bags, PM me details for collection
Pm on route
Thanks @Mel_45 for delivering me some logs last night.
Very nice to meet you and thanks again great job.

Davecoupe20
No problem. Hopefully you're happy with them.
How far do you deliver for 30/40 bags?
Depends how far from the route in first post really. As its not me delivering them.
Are you based in the city or have you a place in Draperstown/castledawson too?

I ask because I'm on the road for work and could be anywhere in a day, incase at short notice I've room in the van!
I live in the city, but homeplace is Draperstown. There dad's logs, I'm just a drop off zone.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
How many bags could I fit in a range rover lol? Would maybe lift 60 off you if possible.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
OP
Mel_45
Drives
megane
How many bags could I fit in a range rover lol? Would maybe lift 60 off you if possible.
Yeah no problem. I have 94 in my shed atm. Some scheduled to go tomorrow, but only small amounts so yeah 60 is available. I can only store 100 at a time. Dad is coming back on Wednesday so if taking a large amount I can get him to bring more. His trailer can take circa 150-200 bags at a time. But only good if some can take a large amount on delivery day due to my storage restrictions.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Yeah no problem. I have 94 in my shed atm. Some scheduled to go tomorrow, but only small amounts so yeah 60 is available. I can only store 100 at a time. Dad is coming back on Wednesday so if taking a large amount I can get him to bring more. His trailer can take circa 150-200 bags at a time. But only good if some can take a large amount on delivery day due to my storage restrictions.

I can come up Wednesday and lift 60 then mate, or maybe more if @jonny_w wants some?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I would definitely take some mate of you don’t mind and I’ll sort you out with whatever you need for heading?

Mel_45

RMS Regular
OP
Mel_45
Drives
megane
if I had of known it would have been no issue yesterday as I had to borrow dads trailer to go to Ikea. Unfortunately though I don't have anyway to deliver them. If I even had an estate I'd do it no problem.

-herc-

RMS Regular
Leave it with me. I will see if I can get up and lift at least 10 in the motor.