Dry seasoned Hardwood logs. Collection North Belfast.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
OP
Mel_45
Drives
megane
@Mel_45 apologies mate just rung my dad to confirm and he said he had stopped using at the rate he had been using (1/2 a week) and has about 11 bags still from the Summer that he will use over the winter so afraid I'll have to bow out and jump back into the next run
No worries mate

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
Just to jump on this - where are you meeting Variant? I’m from Mallusk/Templepatrick and wouldn’t mind lifting a few from you?

Mel_45

RMS Regular
OP
Mel_45
Drives
megane
Just to jump on this - where are you meeting Variant? I’m from Mallusk/Templepatrick and wouldn’t mind lifting a few from you?
Usually J6 on the M2. Just let me know how many

Mel_45

RMS Regular
OP
Mel_45
Drives
megane
Is he stopping in Antrim this Saturday ? At the off slip
I’d take another 15 bags at J6 this Saturday if it’s early morning
I’d take 10 bags delivered @Mel_45
Hi guys, usually he would be able to accommodate you on this run, however he has just had a suspension issue come on his Discovery so having to downsize to my brothers Mondeo and would put him well overweight, and he doesn't want to push a car that's not his too hard. Would next Saturday work?

Reactions: PDK

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
Hi guys, usually he would be able to accommodate you on this run, however he has just had a suspension issue come on his Discovery so having to downsize to my brothers Mondeo and would put him well overweight, and he doesn't want to push a car that's not his too hard. Would next Saturday work?
Works for me Mel. No worries.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
OP
Mel_45
Drives
megane
He just rang to say car has been fixed and he is ready to roll.

If tomorrow suits you guys he can do that.