Dry seasoned Hardwood logs. Collection North Belfast.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
OP
Mel_45
Drives
megane
@Mel_45 tomorrow would be tricky for me too, sorry.
Would the same plan work for Saturday next week?
Would work for him if he can link up with you , @Vw86 and @DreamTheater next Saturday?

If anyone is able to make tomorrow work for them, he has circa 150 bags loaded so would rather carry out a delivery of some sort than decant them all and reload again the following weekend.

@PDK @Tam9n @Eager etc. If tomorrow suited you guys just give me a shout.

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
Would work for him if he can link up with you , @Vw86 and @DreamTheater next Saturday?

If anyone is able to make tomorrow work for them, he has circa 150 bags loaded so would rather carry out a delivery of some sort than decant them all and reload again the following weekend.

@PDK @Tam9n @Eager etc. If tomorrow suited you guys just give me a shout.
Next Saturday will suit me.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
@Mel_45 - we could take a wee trip to wherever tomorrow. We're still working through the last of the last batch we bought from you guys. Just let us know where to meet.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
If he is coming down next weekend let me know as I’ll get the van out of work and order some.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
I genuinely just don’t have a car to load it in at the moment :worried: if he does go tomorrow let me know and i’ll see if i can squeeze again something in civic.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Aye savage that will do well. I have no idea how many might squeeze into an a4 avant, you might have a rough idea mate :joy:
Are we talking front seats and all 😂😂 lol do you want to try 15 and if more il give you some of mine or vice versa

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
@Mel_45 I’ve encountered quite an issue with Saturday. My wife has booked our 4 boys in for haircuts at 10:30 onwards and I’ve to supervise as it’s one in one out, so there would be no way I could meet in Comber at 10:15.
I know your dad is running to a timetable so earlier isn’t an option. Cant really think of a solution to this unless someone in Ards area fancies my slot? I hope this doesn’t bugger this delivery up for you @DreamTheater ?

DreamTheater

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda Civic
@Mel_45 I’ve encountered quite an issue with Saturday. My wife has booked our 4 boys in for haircuts at 10:30 onwards and I’ve to supervise as it’s one in one out, so there would be no way I could meet in Comber at 10:15.
I know your dad is running to a timetable so earlier isn’t an option. Cant really think of a solution to this unless someone in Ards area fancies my slot? I hope this doesn’t bugger this delivery up for you @DreamTheater ?
How many bags are you wanting, as its possible that they can be delivered to me, and you can collect them when suits at my place.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
OP
Mel_45
Drives
megane

I know how it is with things at the minute. Hopefully it still suits @Vw86 and @dreamtheatre for Saturday, and maybe others around that area are in need.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
@DreamTheater thats a very kind offer, I’d be happy to take you up on that! Would be able to get them a little later on Saturday or at your convenience.

@Mel_45 if that worked for you I’d be happy to transfer funds for say 20?