Drying towels & plush MF towels offer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Offering a few great deals on the Fireball towels to try and get the brand out a bit here in NI.

It's hard to describe just how good the quality is on these, you will not be disappointed.

Terry Bear Buffing Towels:

40cm x 40cm = £10, normally £13
80cm x 40cm = £15, normally £20

terry-bear-towel-40x40.jpg

terry-bear-towel-40x40.jpg

Fireball-Terry-Bear-Towel-40X40-copy.png

Pin Towel drying towel:

"Made with microfibre decidicated to removing water. Soft and absorbent. Special sewing method to increase durability. Passionate detailers will love it."

I have used this myself and it's the best drying towel out there IMO, it's designed to be dragged across the car and not rubbed, therfore minimising the chances of marring your paint.

70cm x 90xm = £11

pin_towel_1024x1024.JPG

image1_m.JPG

RMS prices are based on collection from our shop in Ballymoney, postage cost on top if you need anything delivered. PM me with any orders as these RMS Memeber prices are not available over the shop counter.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Quick video showing the Pin Towel/Twist Towel doing its thing....

J55NI

RMS Regular
I would imagine dragging the towel across the Roof and bonnet would be handy but how about side panels ? Dragging across them would be difficult I would imagine?:grinning:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
I thought the dragging was just to show that it was 'effortless' and easy to use. I still use it to wipe where needed and works grand.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
If there's a few people from Belfast direction wants them, let me know and I'll collect them all and distribute!

I'm wanting some but wouldn't put you out of your way :grinning:

Edit...or we could get a delivery to one persons house and arrange collection from there lol

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
I would imagine dragging the towel across the Roof and bonnet would be handy but how about side panels ? Dragging across them would be difficult I would imagine?:grinning:

The idea is to roll it up, grip the top and bottom and drag it across the panels with as little pressure as possible. :grinning:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
@Woodcutter would one pin towel be enough to do two cars together or would I be better with two?

It could be tight enough, but it might do it OK Nick.

I must point out that these drying towels are most effective on well maintained paintwork where they'll glide easily over the panels. For poorly maintained paint that never sees wax or polish, they are harder to work with. Bit like any drying cloths though I guess.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
It could be tight enough, but it might do it OK Nick.

I must point out that these drying towels are most effective on well maintained paintwork where they'll glide easily over the panels. For poorly maintained paint that never sees wax or polish, they are harder to work with. Bit like any drying cloths though I guess.
DT looks after mine Graeme so it's in good shape. Are you about tomorrow about 11? I'll take a two of the pin towels.

J55NI

RMS Regular
The idea is to roll it up, grip the top and bottom and drag it across the panels with as little pressure as possible. :grinning:

That makes perfect sense thanks :grinning: . Are these best left to dry naturally after use or how should they be kept between uses?. Do you take paypal payments @Woodcutter ? Might look into purchasing some other Fireball products as well :grinning:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
That makes perfect sense thanks :grinning: . Are these best left to dry naturally after use or how should they be kept between uses?. Do you take paypal payments @Woodcutter ? Might look into purchasing some other Fireball products as well :grinning:
I highly recommend the shampoo and hydrophobic snowfoam....great stuff.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter

I try to avoid PayPal Jonny, I can take card payment by phone, that's the easiest option.

As for the towels, they just need hung up to dry naturally, don't hang them over radiators and never wash them in washing powder, just a 30 degree max wash in the washing machine.

J55NI

RMS Regular
I try to avoid PayPal Jonny, I can take card payment by phone, that's the easiest option.

As for the towels, they just need hung up to dry naturally, don't hang them over radiators and never wash them in washing powder, just a 30 degree max wash in the washing machine.
Thanks for that. will have a look at the other products again and come up with a list . Could possibly call up and collect this weekend instead :grinning:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Thanks for that. will have a look at the other products again and come up with a list . Could possibly call up and collect this weekend instead :grinning:

I might be heading to Belfast on Saturday afternoon, if I do I could bring it up with me. I'll know for sure on Friday. :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.