Drying Towels

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
There is only one type I would recommend, and that's the Fireball Twist or Fireball Pin Towel, they're unreal. Both the same towel only one is black and one is cream.

You're welcome to borrow mine to try it out.

Only have the cream Pin Towel left in stock at the moment, but a new order of Fireball stock is due within the next week or so.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
How much are those? Could you give me a shout when the black ones are in again. I’ll call in for one.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Might try one of the Fireball towels soon.

What do you have in wash mitts. Currently using Meguairs lambs wool ones which are good but one has lost too much wool and needs replaced.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Totally sold out of the Fireball towels Davy, due back in hopefully late next week.

We have a couple of the Autobrite mitts, but the best seller is the Gtechniq style one from Anachem. Microfibre mitt, its brilliant.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Can vouch for the fireball drying towel ,great job and holds a lot of water .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.