Drives
2012 Audi S4
32C5DADD-84E7-49A1-9972-0E22B55CA3C1.png

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
*Announcement*

Following the recent developments of Coronavirus, after careful consideration and consultation with health professionals and our venue, we as GTINI feel a responsibility to our community to postpone Dubshed 2020 until later this year. We do not wish to escalate the spread of fear, but we do wish to be cautious and best protect our attendees.

We appreciate all efforts and commitments you have all made in the build up to the show, we are sorry it has come to this. It is not a decision we have taken lightly and feel it is the best option for everyone at this time.

We would ask for your patience as we consider our options for re-scheduling Dubshed later this year. We will announce a new date once we have more information available to us but obviously we will have to monitor the impact and progression of COVID-19 in the meantime.

We have now closed our online ticket system and everyone who has purchased online tickets for the April 2020 event will be refunded their payment, in full, via their original payment method in due course.

For those who have entered to display their vehicles, the replies are still valid for now, until we make a decision on a new date.

After 10 successful years, this is the last thing any of us expected to stop the show from taking place as planned. We will continue to monitor developments, and ask all our faithful followers to stay safe in these uncertain times. We will see you at Dubshed again.

@Cooper can you update the title please

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Gutted for all you guys Connor, given the work that goes into it all.

But right thing to do given the way things are at the minute.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Gutted for all you guys Connor, given the work that goes into it all.

But right thing to do given the way things are at the minute.
Yeah it's a mutual feeling Conor. It was a hard call for the guys to make but ultimately the right one. With being postponed we can get going again when this all pans out. Definitely an odd one though. Who'd have thought it even only a few weeks back?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
*Announcement*

Following the recent developments of Coronavirus, after careful consideration and consultation with health professionals and our venue, we as GTINI feel a responsibility to our community to postpone Dubshed 2020 until later this year. We do not wish to escalate the spread of fear, but we do wish to be cautious and best protect our attendees.

We appreciate all efforts and commitments you have all made in the build up to the show, we are sorry it has come to this. It is not a decision we have taken lightly and feel it is the best option for everyone at this time.

We would ask for your patience as we consider our options for re-scheduling Dubshed later this year. We will announce a new date once we have more information available to us but obviously we will have to monitor the impact and progression of COVID-19 in the meantime.

We have now closed our online ticket system and everyone who has purchased online tickets for the April 2020 event will be refunded their payment, in full, via their original payment method in due course.

For those who have entered to display their vehicles, the replies are still valid for now, until we make a decision on a new date.

After 10 successful years, this is the last thing any of us expected to stop the show from taking place as planned. We will continue to monitor developments, and ask all our faithful followers to stay safe in these uncertain times. We will see you at Dubshed again.

@Cooper can you update the title please
Title updated.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Never been but appreciate the work that goes into these shows so has to be gutting, this virus is really pissing me off lol If Goodwood’s cancelled I’ll lose the plot :innocent: :joy:

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Never been but appreciate the work that goes into these shows so has to be gutting, this virus is really pissing me off lol If Goodwood’s cancelled I’ll lose the plot :innocent: :joy:

Unfortunately I can see a lot of events taking the same course of action.

I am beginning to get concerned that we won’t be allowed to travel by June, I have a trip to the States booked and have been really looking forward to it.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
dander Round cookstown Tesco to see a few lowered vw’s. Same thing.
Dubshed has a wide ranging appeal and brings car enthusiasts from all over Europe to NI. Regardless of how you feel about some of the cars at the show, it puts NI on the map as somewhere to go if you love cars. It has also set a standard for events here that has raised the bar for other shows that you may enjoy.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
How does that even help anyone? If you feel that way about Dubshed & it doesn't interest you why are you wasting your time reading the thread/updates??

Reminds me of the class clown.

Isn't that just the NI way? Just ***** on about things that you don't like or understand, or better yet, if it's successful, clearly then it's awful.

I could harp on about the lack of attention to detail and tackiness etc on a lot of car show content that im not a fan of (mostly Jap), but I won't as it's more car related stuff, so good to see it do well.

Except for diffing, that and the people into it can **** right off.

Faaast

RMS Regular
DUBSHED REFUND 👍 10/10

I had purchased my tickets early and was very impressed to receive an email from DUBSHED at 08.30 this morning telling me the payment was refunded. First class service from them and I hope they manage eirto get the show rescheduled later on in the year.

Thanks to them for their professional approach. Thanks 🙂