Dubshed 2023

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
I’m not stressing at all…all my cars are still parked up were they have been gathering dust and il not be there with any of them 🤦🏻‍♂️

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Is there an issue with ticket site? Just getting a loading splash on main page and nothing further?

Edit: Weird, didn't work for me on adblock browser or chrome, but now I refresh chrome it's working there 🤔

Last edited:

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Fs just bought a bagged exeo….have to go now with a similar sign
8C006081-1584-400A-BA3F-AF1110CBE1C8.jpeg

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I can get in ok @DaddyC if I click on the tickets link in Google but doesn’t work when I click the tickets link on the actual Dubshed page.

Haven’t been in a couple of years so looking forward to it.

@natogreen16v I might be bringing my 3yr old with me. Is there usually a kids price option?

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
I can get in ok @DaddyC if I click on the tickets link in Google but doesn’t work when I click the tickets link on the actual Dubshed page.

Haven’t been in a couple of years so looking forward to it.

@natogreen16v I might be bringing my 3yr old with me. Is there usually a kids price option?
Under 16s are free when accompanied by an adult. Bring the next generation and plant the seed 😁 they too can be fiscally irresponsible later in life

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
Great first day, loads in there to look at, and plenty of people to chat to! As always, the standard of cars over here continues to increase, the variety on show today was top notch.

Always hard to know if your walking past/talking to someone on here without the awkward "are you bigrims84 on RMS?" :joy:

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
Me too.

I've been trying to stay away from people's pics on Instagram today so everything tomorrow will be a surprise.

same and i have been resisting sticking my pics up and spoiling tomorrow for others

i haven’t even shown my pics to the wife to keep her interested tomorrow as she could not make it today 😂