Dubshed 2024

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
I had a quick nosey round this year, my 2 young kids unfortunately aren’t that into cars so I didn’t stay long. Car of the show for me and the kids was the AZ-1. Also really liked the Celsior beside the ILB bit and the green classic Mini Clubman.

Does anyone know what car won best of show?

View attachment 430810View attachment 430811View attachment 430812View attachment 430813View attachment 430814View attachment 430815View attachment 430816View attachment 430817View attachment 430818View attachment 430819View attachment 430820

bet when ya gave us those tyres ya didn’t think they where dubshed bound 😂

Phil_ray

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Rav4
went on Sunday my self, cracking show some lots of great stuff, tho im glad my Mrs decided she didnt want to go as i still think £25 quid for one day is a bit steep, but for one person i guess its ok, when you have to bring the Mrs along, food probably then im sure some bits and bobs at the stand it can ferly rack up the cost.

jesus im getting grumpy in my old age.

Dont go to many shows now but going to dubshed does make me get the itch to get something to work on again ive got to say.

Last edited:

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
bet when ya gave us those tyres ya didn’t think they where dubshed bound 😂

I actually did admire your tyres. 😂 It’s not the first time those tyres have been used at dubshed. I had them on the 2002tii the first time I took it.

IMG_3470.jpeg

viw28

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf VRT
First time on here in a while but we are so pleased to see so much positivity on this thread regarding our event. Glad so many of you came to soak it in and genuinely enjoy it. It’s not easy gathering up a good selection of 300 cars in such a small country, especially when all we’ve got is anything from one to five sketchy pictures to look at, quite often taken through a dirty iPhone lens, (sideways and upside down may I add, or even screenshots from Snapchat), so we don’t always get it right.

Aside from the wind, the only negative feedback we have had was the Saturday queue for pre-paid tickets. This has been noted and something we intend to address for next year. Yes we had hoped it would be less of a queue but 2/3 of ticket holders turned up within the first 1.5 hours of the event opening so a queue was unavoidable to an extent. Also I’d like to state that the pre-paid tickets are in place for those who like to be better organised, not to offer any better value as it’s no odds to us if someone pays at the gate or in advance.

Hopefully see those that popped their cherry this year, the regulars and newcomers next year on 5th & 6th April!

Thanks from all the GTINI team. 🙌🏻

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
First time on here in a while but we are so pleased to see so much positivity on this thread regarding our event. Glad so many of you came to soak it in and genuinely enjoy it. It’s not easy gathering up a good selection of 300 cars in such a small country, especially when all we’ve got is anything from one to five sketchy pictures to look at, quite often taken through a dirty iPhone lens, (sideways and upside down may I add, or even screenshots from Snapchat), so we don’t always get it right.

Aside from the wind, the only negative feedback we have had was the Saturday queue for pre-paid tickets. This has been noted and something we intend to address for next year. Yes we had hoped it would be less of a queue but 2/3 of ticket holders turned up within the first 1.5 hours of the event opening so a queue was unavoidable to an extent. Also I’d like to state that the pre-paid tickets are in place for those who like to be better organised, not to offer any better value as it’s no odds to us if someone pays at the gate or in advance.

Hopefully see those that popped their cherry this year, the regulars and newcomers next year on 5th & 6th April!

Thanks from all the GTINI team. 🙌🏻

5th and 6th 2025 👍

i am gonna book the week off before and after as we are busted kind off like a dubshed hang over lol