Dubshed 6&7th April Eikon Centre

56oval

RMS Regular
@Chris tii , that car looked AMAZING. One of my favourites there.

Pop over and see us on the Drag Day stand tomorrow

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Did you get any good shots of the 2002tii? We definitely have to book a photo shoot booked in soon now that the weathers better!
I tried to get a few, so will be in the report. And yes we need to do a shoot, that car is just magnificent. Fair play to you!!!

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
@Chris tii , that car looked AMAZING. One of my favourites there.

Pop over and see us on the Drag Day stand tomorrow View attachment 230757

Thanks! I had a nosey at you stand, very impressive. I love the Jeans edition Beetles, I saw the one at your stand had the denim seats replaced though?
There was a rough one sold at the NEC auction a couple of weeks ago. So cool and quirky.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
From them pics the car park looks as interesting as the show itself.
Planned to pop in today but as usual life got in the way

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Running a show on this scale is a mammoth undertaking, and the fact it has been one of the largest car shows in Ireland for almost a decade is an astonishing achievement. Dubshed 2019 was no exception. Every year the event subtly improves and perfects the formula, with 2019 bringing an overall ... (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Just back from this. I was pleasantly surprised at the variety on display, I had assumed it would be heavily golfs and leons but there was plenty of other stuff, even non-german.

@Chris tii, the car looks amazing. I remember you showing it to be back in November I think at a PMG coffee morning. Looks top notch.

@jonny_w , nice meeting you today.

Some of my favourite cars from today.

DSC_0073.JPG
DSC_0074.JPG
DSC_0085.JPG
DSC_0086.JPG
DSC_0077.JPG
DSC_0099.JPG
DSC_0079.JPG
DSC_0090.JPG
DSC_0100.JPG
DSC_0069.JPG

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
Was at it today and enjoyed the variety, yes some cars should be in the car park but I always found that at all the car shows over the years , some attention to detail on the cars was unreal , I’m now in the mood to get the supra back out of hiding lol

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Just back from this. I was pleasantly surprised at the variety on display, I had assumed it would be heavily golfs and leons but there was plenty of other stuff, even non-german.

@Chris tii, the car looks amazing. I remember you showing it to be back in November I think at a PMG coffee morning. Looks top notch.

@jonny_w , nice meeting you today.

Some of my favourite cars from today.

View attachment 230875View attachment 230876View attachment 230877View attachment 230878View attachment 230879View attachment 230880View attachment 230881View attachment 230882View attachment 230883View attachment 230884

Yes good meeting you aswell, it is always weird asking people their usernames lol

From my point of view it was a cracking weekend and being on the Anachem team is always great craic.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Even better show than normal this year i thought. The level of quality stuff indoors was excellent :grinning:

Chris' tii was beaut as was @scotty733 mk1 Golf :heart_eyes: or the grey RB5. Sooooo many but i was especially taken by the deep purple mk3 Polo with S3 engine, it was fantastic and im sure mental to drive.

20190407_130728~2.jpg
20190407_130735.jpg

Nice to see Anachem stand looking busy and sounding like it sold products well. Good seeing faces like Ross, @Bono872 and meeting @jonny_w (y)

Jason

RMS Regular
Took a run up with @106lad, haven't been to a show in years and it didn't disappoint!

Does anyone know who owns the silver e39 M5? That car was the definition of MINT, its either been restored with all new parts or must be very very low mileage, every seal/trim/clip was sitting perfect!!

Gemma

RMS Regular
@Jas Lad its very very low mileage. Its owned by the guy who owns the red e30 M3 that was there last year. PIB plates on his cars.
Think he owned Lisburn car care centre back in the day

Jason

RMS Regular
@Jas Lad its very very low mileage. Its owned by the guy who owns the red e30 M3 that was there last year. PIB plates on his cars.
Think he owned Lisburn car care centre back in the day

Without a doubt the cleanest I’ve ever seen, proper time warp! I take it the Dakar e92 is yours? If so lovely machine too looked class under the lights

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Yeah thr car looked well Gemma. Although it was upstaged by the white E36 M3. Holy balls that thing was absolutely immaculate. I'm not a big E36 fan but that would have made me consider otherwise.

Oh does anyone know how much the old Mitsi Colt was going for? Said it was for sale but no details ^o)

20190407_145136~2.jpg