Ducati 1299 Panigale

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
Haven't really used the NI Bikers forum part at all, thought I'd contribute with my bike:

Ducati 1299 Panigale.

Superleggera paint-job by Paintbox.

Akrapovic Underbelly Exhausts

Carbon Fibre Front & Rear Huggers

And a few Evotech pieces too I.E tail tidy and protectors.

Just over 1,050 miles on it.

Changed to this from my 899 Panigale, which I LOVED. But the 1299 is something else! And the noise ..... :heart:

1299 1.jpg

1299 2.jpg

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Ah now come on, have you won the lottery.... dream garage right there! Jealous.com

Theres me thinking I'm kingpin with an aul Gixer and a cooper S

Fair play man! How does the Ducati ride?

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Ah now come on, have you won the lottery.... dream garage right there! Jealous.com

Theres me thinking I'm kingpin with an aul Gixer and a cooper S

Fair play man! How does the Ducati ride?

Lol no no mate, just plenty of long days / nights at work, no lottery win ... yet! :party:

Its amazing bud. I had a K5 GSXR600, then an 08 R1, and then the 899. The 899 was truly superb, but I just had to change when I got a ride on a demo 1299, it blew my mind! So much power, but still felt so light and chuckable, its just so much fun to ride! Its out of this world!

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Dakar M3 and now this!?

My jaw can't take much more of this! :cool:

How roomy was/is the 899/1299?

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Epic epic machine. Perfect combination really, whatever you are doing fair play and keep doing it !

richie_mck

RMS Regular
I've always wanted a bike but stayed away from them because I don't think I could trust myself on one, bikes like that don't help. That is a piece of absolute beauty. Health to enjoy (y)

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
I've always wanted a bike but stayed away from them because I don't think I could trust myself on one, bikes like that don't help. That is a piece of absolute beauty. Health to enjoy (y)

Im a bit of a speed freak / rocket in cars and on the bike, but it's thoroughly enjoyable. Just have to be half-sensible! Completely different kind of fast compared to a car!

Thanks bud :grinning:

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Is that Marks or does he still have his?

It's Marks mate. He had it from new for about 5-6 months then was buying a house so sold it and I snapped it up! I gave my 899 into Millsport to get it away, think it literally sat about 3 days lol

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Lovely, I test rode one a while back before deciding to go full outlaw with a 1290 super duke, i prefer the sledgehammer over the scalpel lol such a weapon though still thinking of an 899 for a track bike they are just so nice.

-Ged

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
It's Marks mate. He had it from new for about 5-6 months then was buying a house so sold it and I snapped it up! I gave my 899 into Millsport to get it away, think it literally sat about 3 days lol

Thought I recognised the paintwork.....lovely bike.

Still cant get over how narrow it is for a 1299.....looks like a 600 lol

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Lovely, I test rode one a while back before deciding to go full outlaw with a 1290 super duke, i prefer the sledgehammer over the scalpel lol such a weapon though still thinking of an 899 for a track bike they are just so nice.

-Ged

Definitely do if you're considering it - they're amazing things to ride!

That is stunning!
Needs a video never mind more pictures!

Haha I've purchased an action camera before Christmas with this in mind, few nice videos of the coast road to Larne when the good weather comes :grinning:

Thanks bud :grinning:

Thought I recognised the paintwork.....lovely bike.

Still cant get over how narrow it is for a 1299.....looks like a 600 lol

Lol definitely very narrow but feels perfect when on it, I'm a duke convert!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.