Ducati Panigale V4S

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Wish I had the skill for something like this :weary_face: it’s just soooooo beautiful

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Stunning bike. The gold wheels would look great too!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I'm literally laughing out loud at how awesome this thing looks.

As a couple of others have mentioned, I'm no bike man but I've always wanted a Ducati. Ever since I first saw a 916, they just keep getting better.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I'm literally laughing out loud at how awesome this thing looks.

As a couple of others have mentioned, I'm no bike man but I've always wanted a Ducati. Ever since I first saw a 916, they just keep getting better.

@Lyons you need a bike! This thing is awesome in the flesh!
Myself and @Cunning will take you out with us, be great craic (y)

Cunning

RMS Regular
OP
Cunning
Haha @Lyons I spend most of my time laughing out loud inside my helmet, you are welcome to come and laugh out loud at it in the flesh! I sometimes go and drink a beer with it in the garage, I have in draped in an Italian flag an all :joy:

It really is a ridiculous piece of kit that I feel very lucky to pilot! You should smell the thing after a good blast, it's this unique pungent aroma of Ducati loveliness!

I agree, get on two wheels, best thing you'll ever do. Rides with @gav525 are constant helmet grins, the pops and bangs out of his S1000rr are immense, the two bikes must sound like a symphony orchestra together haha.

Going to put a pipe on it next year, although they are stupidly expensive (the Akrapovix is 5k!) the Termignoni pipe sounds pretty good too:

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Lol it'll be lovely with either system on it, but the fitting process is ridiculous..

PS: Girlfriend goals

Cunning

RMS Regular
OP
Cunning
Haha @Polobrat666 I know this channel, the hits the get by use of bikini is nuts, no one cares about the bike really lol.

The only thing I don't like is about the Termignoni is I think it ruins that back end of the bike. The Austin Racing system isn't a bad price, although again you need an aerospace engineer to fit the thing, sounds awesome too (listen to the end):

Looks pretty neat too:

panigale-v4-austin-racing-exhausts.jpg

Cunning

RMS Regular
OP
Cunning
Picked up the bike from Millsport yesterday evening after being in for a recall, headed straight for the coast for my first miles of the year (a broken shoulder and working away had kept me off it till now)!

Coast road was empty lastnite, I left Bushmills and hardly saw another car until White Park Bay, the V4S was delighted to be interrupting the peace and quiet!

Back out this morning, headed over Orra down into Cushendall and on round to Carnlough to meet a mate on his lovely brand new ZX-10R! Nearly ran out of fuel so was glad to get a splash in Carnlough. Stopped there for a fry and then headed round to Ballycastle for a coffee, then on round the ports and home! Great to get out but the wind was fierce and really affected the riding, I think that riding on days like this really makes you appreciate “those” days where the weather is spot on!

Plan this year is to get as many miles in on the bike as possible, keen for a European trip if I can manage it!

There’s nothing like it ✊✊✊

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Picked up the bike from Millsport yesterday evening after being in for a recall, headed straight for the coast for my first miles of the year (a broken shoulder and working away had kept me off it till now)!

Coast road was empty lastnite, I left Bushmills and hardly saw another car until White Park Bay, the V4S was delighted to be interrupting the peace and quiet!

Back out this morning, headed over Orra down into Cushendall and on round to Carnlough to meet a mate on his lovely brand new ZX-10R! Nearly ran out of fuel so was glad to get a splash in Carnlough. Stopped there for a fry and then headed round to Ballycastle for a coffee, then on round the ports and home! Great to get out but the wind was fierce and really affected the riding, I think that riding on days like this really makes you appreciate “those” days where the weather is spot on!

Plan this year is to get as many miles in on the bike as possible, keen for a European trip if I can manage it!

There’s nothing like it ✊✊✊
View attachment 231769
View attachment 231770View attachment 231771View attachment 231772

His Akra is just laughing at you without one 😉

I like yourself think the Akra has a much nicer looking design than the termi and seeing as Ducati and Akra are now in partnership the old adage of Ducati needs a termi can be swept under the rug.

The welds and build of them are something else, not to mention the noise. I've slip ons on my 803cc sub Duc and it's unreal, could only imagine the noise a race Akra system makes!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
It's easy enough lmao, just go to the right person and they'll keep you upright or 45° if you pick it up well enough
Had the licence for years and dad always had bikes, even used to do a little bit of racing years ago. However, I’ve never been allowed one and never will be !
I think someday I’ll just go and buy a GS and live with the silence and dirty looks lol

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Ah so you were out with Stevey today then @Cunning .

I spotted your V4s in his FB pics earlier! Both class bikes!