Ducati Panigale V4S

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
lovely looking machine, nearly wouldn't want to ride it anywhere and just sit and stare at it

Cunning

RMS Regular
OP
Cunning
Having grown up on the north coast, North West 200 is by far my favoruite week of the year at home and is responsible for my motorbike obsession. I managed to engineer some time away from work in order to make the most of it! Managed to get the V4S out for a a few spins which was great:

I celebrated 1000 miles of smiles on the Monday evening:

IMG-3325.JPG

In the Bet McLean Chicane of all places :laughing::

I managed to get the coast road pretty much to myself:

After a very heavy night in the Anchor on Thursday night we didn't pass the breathalyzer until around 2pm on Friday, we lazily got leathered up and hit the road after 3pm. Decided a wee spin to Donegal would clear the heads! Got the ferry over to Greencastle, then a great spin to Malin Head via Moville/Glenelly/Culdaff. Back to Culdaff and grabbed a bite of dinner in McGrorys. Caught the last ferry home at 8pm, by which stage we were of course ready for another feed of pints :joy:

Pump shot at my Grans old petrol station:

Malin Head:

Pit Stop at McGrorys. Food was good, cosy spot! I think we will stay here the next time so we can enjoy a few Guinness!

Ferry Home:

Fantastic week all round! The weather on the Saturday was a bit of bummer but that's just how it goes! Exactly two weeks from today until myself, Stevie and @gav525 head to the Isle of Man TT, cannot wait! Will post up a few photos from there for anyone who finds it interesting.

The V4S continues to make me giggle like a child, we actually bought a cheap intercom system off Amazon, best 30 quid I've spent, funny as f*ck :joy::joy:

✊✊✊

Last edited:

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Just a wee thread update, almost a 1000 miles on the bike now and first service out of the way, smile is just getting wider. Have had a few early morning empty coast road blasts in Race Mode, my oh my.....

Bike is very confidence inspiring and an absolute dream to ride, there’s no going back from here. Picked up a nice reg plate for it too!

Some photos:

View attachment 213252

View attachment 213246 View attachment 213247 View attachment 213248 View attachment 213249 View attachment 213250

I could be tempted to go for gold wheels....

View attachment 213251

That’s a work of art, I’d keep it in my living room as an ournament apart from track days.

I just can’t enjoy the roads anymore, with traffic and every other driver being a complete plate pleb, it’s a recipe for disaster.

migs

RMS Regular
Bloody seen you at least 5 times on the IOM! Only realising now who you are... What a beauty! Hope you enjoyed the island and got a couple of good runs over the mountain!

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Class bit of kit! You need to get the Akra sorted, I've a full system on my 1299S - if you're laughing in your helmet now, just wait til you have that system on :joy:

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Having grown up on the north coast, North West 200 is by far my favoruite week of the year at home and is responsible for my motorbike obsession. I managed to engineer some time away from work in order to make the most of it! Managed to get the V4S out for a a few spins which was great:

I celebrated 1000 miles of smiles on the Monday evening:

View attachment 236708

In the Bet McLean Chicane of all places :laughing::

View attachment 236709

I managed to get the coast road pretty much to myself:

View attachment 236710

View attachment 236711

After a very heavy night in the Anchor on Thursday night we didn't pass the breathalyzer until around 2pm on Friday, we lazily got leathered up and hit the road after 3pm. Decided a wee spin to Donegal would clear the heads! Got the ferry over to Greencastle, then a great spin to Malin Head via Moville/Glenelly/Culdaff. Back to Culdaff and grabbed a bite of dinner in McGrorys. Caught the last ferry home at 8pm, by which stage we were of course ready for another feed of pints :joy:

Pump shot at my Grans old petrol station:

View attachment 236712

Malin Head:

View attachment 236713

View attachment 236714

Pit Stop at McGrorys. Food was good, cosy spot! I think we will stay here the next time so we can enjoy a few Guinness!

View attachment 236715

Ferry Home:

View attachment 236717

View attachment 236718

Fantastic week all round! The weather on the Saturday was a bit of bummer but that's just how it goes! Exactly two weeks from today until myself, Stevie and @gav525 head to the Isle of Man TT, cannot wait! Will post up a few photos from there for anyone who finds it interesting.

The V4S continues to make me giggle like a child, we actually bought a cheap intercom system off Amazon, best 30 quid I've spent, funny as f*ck :joy::joy:

✊✊✊

Any links to the intercom?

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Bloody seen you at least 5 times on the IOM! Only realising now who you are... What a beauty! Hope you enjoyed the island and got a couple of good runs over the mountain!

You'd have seen me and also a green zx10 at the same time then as we were always together lol. Never realised so many from RMS were heading over!

Cunning

RMS Regular
OP
Cunning
@mayweather I really need to track it to be honest, far too quick for the road to really enjoy it properly without risking the license every time I'm out! I want to do a trip to Bologna on it and take in a European track day somewhere along the way. Would defo be nervous tracking it, that said with all the electronics you would need to be unlucky to bin it!

@migs where did you see us? I spotted two other V4's on the Island. Where did you stay? Had a couple of blasts over the mountain on it which was great, my heart is always in my throat up there and feels good to get to Creg-Ny-Baa in one piece! Myself, @gav525 and another mate had a very sensible week there, we managed to tick off 7 bars in Ramsay on the first night 😂

@big-lew18 click here Great buy for the money, you can listen to some tunes when on your own, there is the ability to pair up to 6 riders (supposedly) but you can only talk to one other rider at a time, we never managed to get the three of them paired up properly and trying to press little buttons on the go with gloves on is near impossible. Great for 1-1 chit chat up to around 70/80mph, after that becomes a series of "what?" If anything, it's made us decide to invest some proper money in a good system where we can have the three of us chatting at once, there's a pretty big safety gain with them, six eyes instead of two so those up ahead can call road conditions/traffic etc, plus the banter factor is priceless! :joy:

@Gibonz everything through Millsport for me, I have heard of an independent guy who is supposed to be very good aswell.

@Captain Starlet for sure, already booked for next year! :grinning:

Few photos from the Island:

migs

RMS Regular
I seen you in Ramsey one day and im not actually sure where else... We stayed in Braddan Football Club, did you stay there by any chance? lol Believe it or not there was actually 2 V4's on our site and I distinctly remember one was an English 18 plate bike with a standard number plate which dad and I looked at and remarked how awful the huge standard plate looked! I'm now thinking yours was the other.... lol

Also, that Kawasaki bag and the black chair in the last picture.... They're mine :laughing: So our paths crossed possibly more than once on our TT travels lol

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I seen you in Ramsey one day and im not actually sure where else... We stayed in Braddan Football Club, did you stay there by any chance? lol Believe it or not there was actually 2 V4's on our site and I distinctly remember one was an English 18 plate bike with a standard number plate which dad and I looked at and remarked how awful the huge standard plate looked! I'm now thinking yours was the other.... lol

Also, that Kawasaki bag and the black chair in the last picture.... They're mine :laughing: So our paths crossed possibly more than once on our TT travels lol

Small world alright, that's me lying by the fence recovering from the previous night 😂 We had hiked up there from our home stay down the field a bit

Cunning

RMS Regular
OP
Cunning
Haha jez small world and even smaller island indeed @migs! We didn't get in till 5am after a big night in Douglas, still steaming during the Senior and then back to bed as soon as it finished! 😂

We actually stayed the first couple of nights in Ramsay and the other half of our trip near Hillberry so wasn't my bike in Braddan, agreed the standard plate & mount is horrific!

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!

We stayed in Bradden football club from Saturday to Wednesday of race week. Seen those V4's, never know who's sleeping beside you:laughing: