DVLA AND TAXBOOKS PRESENTLY

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
I sent away my late grandfathers V5 to the sensitive casework team for a change of ownership about 3 weeks ago. Might ring this incoming week but not holding out much hope.

Darren91

RMS Regular
Well I'll be, my fears of having to wait 6-8 weeks for transfer were short lived. DVLA received my form on Wednesday and processed today.

Lost for words!

1611423571411.png

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Took 8 weeks to get the v5 for the Superb. Sent me an update letter a few weeks ago to say it was being processed.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Taxed the Freelander at a post office on 29th December, new V5 came yesterday, pretty good I thought!

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
I sent off the v5 of my kit car at the start of May to do a colour change and still no sign of it. Been on with them twice now and can't get anywhere! As I understand it in most cases if you what you need to do online the v5 is coming through reasonably quickly.

Yes, my new V5 was at my door 3 days after doing a reg transfer online last weekend.

Seems they have a Covid breakout to deal with too.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
I ended up sending off the form for a lost v5 in December and paying the £25 fee. As I hadn't sent it recorded delivery I had no proof the first one arrived with them so there wasn't much I could do unfortunately. I sent this one recorded delivery and had the new v5 back within 4 weeks and that was over Christmas. Not sure what happened the first one but it must have got lost somewhere along the line!