E-208 Peugeot

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
My Berlingo was in with Hallidays of Bushmills the other day and @JamieG95 sorted me with a fully electric 208 to try.

I hate to say it as a petrolhead, but I loved it. I am tempted to go EV as my daily commute is only 22 miles combined.

Some good deals, approx £258+vat per month for 10k per annum on a 3 year deal.

985BE57D-2884-4944-9FEC-C5AE95175A1A.jpeg

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
I've had my ipace a week and it's an incredible daily driving prospect. I don't think I'll have another internal combustion engine vehicle as a daily car, something special for weekends maybe but getting in to the wife's 18 month old volvo s90 feels like stepping back in time now.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
If there was a decent scrapage scheme along with a sensible monthly payment, I would be tempted to put the old 207 in against one of these.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I've had my ipace a week and it's an incredible daily driving prospect. I don't think I'll have another internal combustion engine vehicle as a daily car, something special for weekends maybe but getting in to the wife's 18 month old volvo s90 feels like stepping back in time now.
Thread on iPa please!

i love them, and was sorely tempted to go for one instead of my 50d at the time

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
Thread on iPa please!

i love them, and was sorely tempted to go for one instead of my 50d at the time
Not much of a looker and mine only has the crap small wheels. The interior finish is fantastic apart from the random cheap plastic sunglass holder and phone mic in the headliner. Really good going thing in a straight line, real kick from it with immediate 'throttle' response. Bit floaty and wallowy though, but I suppose that's to be expected!

davyk31

RMS Regular
Get the Peugeot as a company car Graeme and it’s a mega bargain with zero BIK.

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
I changed to an i3 last month and echo the thoughts here, I'll not go back to a ICE for my daily.

I still keep my usual something petrol for the weekend, though!

Reactions: Ben

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Driving an electric car has to do experienced to be appreciated, it's far superior for a daily driver.