E-trax Moira

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Was down a few weeks back, was class craic.

Tried booking again but they're booked solid for weeks.

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Just back from the staff night out at this. Great fun though feeling it in my legs now. Been road riding for 10 years, never been off road on anything and pulled a 48 sec on mode 1 and 44.9 on mode 2 which I think is OK. Kept going for a non existent back foot brake the first run out though lol. Highly recommended.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Would it be enjoyable for total novices do you think? Thinking of organising a group of us from work to go early next year

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Would it be enjoyable for total novices do you think? Thinking of organising a group of us from work to go early next year
I think so. There were three people with us who had never thrown the leg over a motorbike in their lives and they were loving it. The 16 year old apprentice who was a total novice at the end was pulling 49 second runs in mode 1 which is the target to reach before they let you on mode 2.
Very informal place, the staff are great craic and they really do let you horse the bikes on if you are comfortable with it.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
I think so. There were three people with us who had never thrown the leg over a motorbike in their lives and they were loving it. The 16 year old apprentice who was a total novice at the end was pulling 49 second runs in mode 1 which is the target to reach before they let you on mode 2.
Very informal place, the staff are great craic and they really do let you horse the bikes on if you are comfortable with it.

Nice one, thanks for that and will get something booked

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Just back from a 3x10 minute session after taking advantage of the off-peak offer of £25.

Some craic and well worth going even if you’re not in to bikes as such. It’s a great alternative to karting too and every bit as competitive if you’re on with riders of a similar level.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
its class, was ther in Jan , again in Feb and going again this month very good fun and yes @Laundrymike fine for total novices , buddy of mine hadnt set his arse on a bike before and was in the low 50's by his 3 session

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
its class, was ther in Jan , again in Feb and going again this month very good fun and yes @Laundrymike fine for total novices , buddy of mine hadnt set his arse on a bike before and was in the low 50's by his 3 session

Nice one, funnily enough was only chatting about this in work the other day - will phone later and get booked in

Dusty

RMS Regular
OP
Dusty
Drives
Honda CR-V
Yeah, a few mates and I are heading back at the end of this month. I think we're going to do a year of racing different machines for the craic!

banksy6118

RMS Regular
Drives
CTR/S1KRR
Had 3x10 min sessions here yesterday with the wife. she's never so much as sat on a bike and ended up going round in 58s.
I got stuck at 50s dead and couldn't seem to drop any lower. think my issue was trusting the grip!!

would definitely recommend this to anyone!

also while your there go upstairs and have a gander at DMT's MV's. (take tissues)

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
A good tip to get a bit faster is just never let off the throttle completely, that bit of lag from throttle off to throttle on costs seconds on each lap

Dusty

RMS Regular
OP
Dusty
Drives
Honda CR-V
I did 49 seconds in the first session then mode 2 dropped me to 46. Heading back this Wednesday I'd like to break 45.......

steenson

RMS Regular
Drives
misc 80's/90's
Would love to get up for a bit of craic if anyones looking a laugh! no one i know will go anywhere near it!