E46 320d Touring rear springs and caliper wanted

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
As per the title. Trying to keep costs down, so I’m after a pair of standard rear springs for a Touring and a drivers side rear caliper, must have a free moving bleed nipple.

Might be the same on other models of Touring, not sure as I don’t know enough about them.

PM me if you can help.

chapletown

RMS Regular
Drives
G20 M340i X
I have a couple of rear calipers here mate that came off an e85 z4 which I believe are the same. Not sure if I have springs here. I know I did have a set in the garage at one point but not sure if theyre still kicking about. Will get a look

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
I have a couple of rear calipers here mate that came off an e85 z4 which I believe are the same. Not sure if I have springs here. I know I did have a set in the garage at one point but not sure if theyre still kicking about. Will get a look
Cheers man, much appreciated. PM me once you’ve had a look sure. At least the caliper would be a start lol

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Screenshot_20200705-152544.png

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Two springs and two calipers here where you got the steering wheel £50
Thanks man, but having priced up new ones I’ve realised that for all the Price of new ones I’d be better off getting new ones.

But if you’re able to find the battery bracket there I’ll still take it

JH86

RMS Regular
Thanks man, but having priced up new ones I’ve realised that for all the Price of new ones I’d be better off getting new ones.

But if you’re able to find the battery bracket there I’ll still take it

I understand 100% I sold 75% of my stock to that fella hence there's a price on it, you know me I wouldent charge for silly bits,

I haven't had a look as yet but I'll guarantee I'll have one or will get you one, just haven't been near the yard in a week or two

Blackie

RMS Regular
OP
Blackie
Drives
BMW 520d SE
£50 for 2 callipers and 2 springs seems like nothing
Oh it is, but I’ve decided that I’m going for piece of mind by buying new ones. We all know that buying second hand parts such as these carry a risk of failure. They could last a week or a year. I don’t want to have to be swapping the same parts again in a short space of time.

Yes I realise that even new parts can fail, but at least if they do, they carry a minimum 12months warranty and as such won’t be wasted money.

Last edited: