Dismantling: E46 compact

Bmwbreaker

RMS Regular
Breaking e46 compact. 316 engine but suspected Streched timing chain.
All parts available. Good bootlid, doors, side skirts.
04 reg car blue in colour.
Monaghan area but can deliver Dungannon /armagh

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
What colour?

Might be interested in bonnet front bumper and drivers door

Bmwbreaker

RMS Regular
OP
B
What colour?

Might be interested in bonnet front bumper and drivers door

That dark blue color. About the only blue e46 came in. Bumper is gone. Drivers door is there with working regulator and glass. Bonnet has small damage front left corner but still closes and fits between the wing

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
That dark blue color. About the only blue e46 came in. Bumper is gone. Drivers door is there with working regulator and glass. Bonnet has small damage front left corner but still closes and fits between the wing
I'll pass then thanks. Was just looking a cheap tidy up

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Your yoke a different colour?

Same colour. Bit of rust across the bottom of the door and lacquer peel on bumper and a wee dent on bonnet but I gave 250 for it and it's on its 2nd mot in my ownership. It depresses me but it's also liberating driving something I honestly couldn't give 1 flying fiddlers f#€k about

Bmwbreaker

RMS Regular
OP
B
Same colour. Bit of rust across the bottom of the door and lacquer peel on bumper and a wee dent on bonnet but I gave 250 for it and it's on its 2nd mot in my ownership. It depresses me but it's also liberating driving something I honestly couldn't give 1 flying fiddlers f#€k about
Know the feeling. Great getting into a cheap runabout and not caring if it gets a trolley knock in the carpark or whatever. Door is here cheaper than therapy if it helps with the depression 😂

Bmwbreaker

RMS Regular
OP
B
Bump. Diff and shafts sold. Still good panels and also e46 320d for breaking to

Bmwbreaker

RMS Regular
OP
B
Any front mudflaps from the compact?
There the mudflaps I have from about the last 4 e46 so some came of the compact just don't know which

Attachments

• IMG_20200322_091529.jpg
    IMG_20200322_091529.jpg
    532.5 KB · Views: 30