E46 M3

mcmurray

RMS Regular
OP
mcmurray
Drives
M3
Perfect!

what was the place called and how much are they?

Bodyworx NI in Magheralin. Those were £65+vat per wheel.

Wheel colour changes lifts it so much, those pics look like they are straight out of the bmw press release (y)

Was never happy with the darker wheels, from the minute I picked it up after having them done. Silver is perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

mcmurray

RMS Regular
OP
mcmurray
Drives
M3
Looks so much better silver :laughing: i live 2 mins away from Bodyworx.. must say some of the work ive seen has looked impressive.

Can't comment on the bodywork side of things but the setup they have for doing wheels is impressive.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Think I cycled past you last Tuesday night on the Gilford road, looked amazing, even if it wasn't you lol

mcmurray

RMS Regular
OP
mcmurray
Drives
M3
Thanks all, if the front sat 20mm lower, it would be complete for me. Sits a bit high for my liking but don’t fancy coilovers.

@mcmurray where did you get the 3/4 plate from?

For handiness during lockdown, I ordered it from www.fancyplates.com

They have a 3/4 option on there. I’ve trimmed an inch or so off both ends so it’s a bit shorter than it originally came.

Think I cycled past you last Tuesday night on the Gilford road, looked amazing, even if it wasn't you lol

Not me, but thanks. Lol :joy:

mcmurray

RMS Regular
OP
mcmurray
Drives
M3
Nothing to update. Was out for a drive Sunday morning and grabbed this photo. Love how it looks so firing it in here.

m3-lough.jpg

Last edited:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Prefer it with a plate personally. Even a shorter 1 would work with your reg.

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
I much prefer them with a standard size front plate.

Looks fantastic in that photo 👍🏻

mcmurray

RMS Regular
OP
mcmurray
Drives
M3
Has a 3/4 size plate on now. Normal size plate is too tall for the bumper without the holder. Tried it but looks daft.

I just liked how clean the front end is in this photo. Won't be driving around without a plate, not worth the hassle.