E46 M3

mcmurray

RMS Regular
OP
mcmurray
Drives
M3
Waiting on parts to arrive for this at the minute.

I noticed BMW adverts on someone's (possibly @Alemsee) garage wall in another thread recently and liked the look of them. I recreated a few of the BMW ads for the E46 when it was launched using my own photos.

It's a bit 'fanboy-esque' and the strap lines are a bit cheesy. Wasn't going to post them here but think they turned out well. Just need a garage or man-cave now to put them in.

The originals:
1facf82da81ea19f43caf4ac1f213c1e.jpg

41PzkEKPVjL._AC_SX355_.jpg

My knock-offs:
e46-m3-poster-01.jpg

e46-m3-poster-02.jpg

e46-m3-poster-03.jpg

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Waiting on parts to arrive for this at the minute.

I noticed BMW adverts on someone's (possibly @Alemsee) garage wall in another thread recently and liked the look of them. I recreated a few of the BMW ads for the E46 when it was launched using my own photos.

It's a bit 'fanboy-esque' and the strap lines are a bit cheesy. Wasn't going to post them here but think they turned out well. Just need a garage or man-cave now to put them in.

The originals:
1facf82da81ea19f43caf4ac1f213c1e.jpg

41PzkEKPVjL._AC_SX355_.jpg

My knock-offs:
e46-m3-poster-01.jpg

e46-m3-poster-02.jpg

e46-m3-poster-03.jpg

That is seriously fanboy and I love it 🤣

Your effort is seriously good and better than the originals!

mcmurray

RMS Regular
OP
mcmurray
Drives
M3
Looks great, what sizes spacers are you running?
12mm all round ?
Are your reps ET38 and ET27?

Not sure on the offsets. Previous owner fitted them. Assume they’re whatever the CM Wheels specs are.

12mm rear. Removed the 12mm fronts a few months ago as the wheels sat out a bit far and trying not to pepper the rear quarters with stone chips.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
OP
mcmurray
Drives
M3
In the interests of keeping this thread up to date.

Have always wanted a bit more noise and after torturing @Jordy and @JamieG95 with questions about their Eisenmann boxes, I finally ordered my own. Ordered way back in March and was initially told 8 weeks for it to be made and delivered. 8 weeks ended up being over 16 weeks before it landed from Germany. Most expensive shiny bit I've ever bought, so I was glad when it finally arrived. A couple of new gaskets from BMW and it was fitted a few days later.

Went for the race version with the 76mm tips. Deeper rasp than the standard one and there's a nicer note at lower speeds now. Photos don't really do an exhaust justice, but I'll try and get a decent video at some point.

eisenmann2.jpeg

eis-2.jpg

eis-3.jpg

eis-4.jpg

Last edited:

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Very nice!
I’m contemplating another Supersprint LW race rear exhaust like I had before for mine next year, but would be interested in hearing yours sometime before then…

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
7870E577-E50A-4D98-BE88-C1639A90791D.jpeg

Put mine away for the winter this week too, and have the same issue with a building site close by…
Do you have an outdoor trickle charger attached?