E60 530D M Sport

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
With doing slightly less miles in work but more importantly, miles that are more civil on a car - main roads & motorways as opposed to short journeys up every wee road and lane over the country I took a notion of changing the Skoda to something a bit nicer. Looked about at a few other E60's then @suckindiesel pointed me in the direction of this one. I'm the type that buys on spec, condition and how something has been looked after over having to have the lowest mileage and newest of everything - something nice about finding something older that has been well maintained.

Owned by a funeral director in England until 4 years ago with a pretty fussy owner since then, this thing had the option book thrown at it when new. Adaptive cruise, active bi-xenon lights with high beam assist, heads up display, traffic info, keyless entry & start, TV, memory seats & sunroof to name a few of the fairly rare options included.

Really enjoying it so far. Mrs Little is happy (happy wife = happy life :p) as it has heated seats and I'm finding that I'm using the options that I thought were silly novelty's more than I thought - heads up display is great at night on a road you don't know, speed and sat nav details there right in front of you without having to take your eyes off the road. Only small minus is difference in fuel economy over the Skoda - 30ish mpg vs 50+ mpg.

Only the one quick snap for now - hopefully get a few more at the weekend when I get it cleaned up to my liking! Busy getting the driveway done last week so haven't got near this yet.

IMG_2186.jpg

Last edited:

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Very very nice and you are right in saying its had the option book chucked at it. Don’t see too many as well specced as that. Enjoy :grinning:

Reactions: RWL

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Fantastic, still very sharp looking cars imo. Tremendous spec too (y).

What year is it?

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Great looking cars still, I do fancy one next year or when the E90 is done.

Year/miles?

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
My next daily for sure

Looks great an very well spec'd

Any plans or just drive and enjoy?

RWL

RMS Regular
OP
RWL
Drives
A6 Allroad
Fantastic, still very sharp looking cars imo. Tremendous spec too (y).

What year is it?

Great looking cars still, I do fancy one next year or when the E90 is done.

Year/miles?

2007, just about to turn 102k. Came with pretty extensive full history

Beautiful car mate, any interior pics?

None yet, will get some up soon. Black leather, dark wood trim. Sunroof brightens it up nicely.

Still look great. All the best with it Roy.

Remap? :grinning:

My next daily for sure

Looks great an very well spec'd

Any plans or just drive and enjoy?

I think no on the remap and no plans. Might refurb the wheels (have slight kerbing on passenger side) in the spring but other than that, nothing!

RWL

RMS Regular
OP
RWL
Drives
A6 Allroad
Looks great, must be like getting into a spaceship after dailying a mk1 octavia.

Big difference alright but will always have a soft spot for that Octavia. Done 26k miles in it for free, never done me a bad turn only breaking a coil spring and was an absolute weapon in the snow on winter tyres lol

colin84

RMS Regular
Very nice, and great spec. Sunroof is nice to have.

Do you have the memory steering wheel with the memory seats?

martybelfastsri

RMS Regular
Drives
all sorts
know the car and owner well drove it when he got her very nice well speced looked after car which he paid big for ....very fussy as you say but has let her slip just a little on tyre choice ect mainly due to replacing over punctures ect first thing i said when looking at it was buy a plate for gods sake its crying for one ...another freind of mine very nearly bought it but had a stalemate over a few hundred pounds which neither would back down from lol ...but a very nice car pete off here detailed it on my recommendation not long after he got it but very nice best off luck with it!!